Anime Spring 2012

Finally! More anime to watch!
Koiken, Ozuma, Kimi to Boku. 2, Queen's Blade, and Sankerea are definitely going into my anime list which I have none anymore. :D
Thanks~
Am i the only one who noticed that they have the wrong description for the Lupin Series
Nazo no Kanojo X (Mysterious Girlfriend X) because I love the manga to death.

Eureka seveN: AO, because the last one was a masterpiece so I'm hoping this will be too.

Gundam Unicorn OVA 05 because the last 4 were awesome.
I've only seen Upotte!! so far, and I can already tell it's gonna be my #1 this season. I plan on watching Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Accel World, and Medaka Box.
-Medaka Box (I have high expectations of this)
-Sankarea
-Fate/Zero (Dude, this anime is awesome and much better than the Fate/Stay night [for me])
Yeah... That's all. I will miss Bleach (one of the best series for me!)
Thomas the mother fucking Kikansha.
Well Lupin the third sure has an interesting plot...
Maaan, Zankarea is the only thing that looks even remotely interesting... and of course, Fate/Zero. I might continue digging out old classics instead.
I literally just put my fist in the air and shouted out loud "yes!" when I saw they were going to continue Fate/Zero. Too bad I have wait till it finishes though, I don't watch anime that still airing.
I noticed that some people aren't liking what's been brought to the table. However, please i liken you to watch Tasogare Otome X Amnesia(An adorable love story with a plot that centers around a thrilling ghost story.) Zetman(If you're looking for some action. That plot is deep the only problem being that it probably won't adapt well to anime as the story is LONG.) And the last one that I can truly advocate for is Mysterious Girlfriend X. It's a very weird love story that keeps you very interested and waiting for a development in their relationship all the while managing to keep the reader(or viewer in this case) interested. If anything PLEASE watch Tasogare. The art is amazing and the story is on par with some of the better thriller/romance mangas I've seen in my life.
Wow I've been looking for the list on the Internet and it was here the entire time! How lucky!
If you would like to know my list is the following:
Accel world
Acchi kocchi
Nazo no kanojo x
Ova
Kobato
Kuttsukiboshi
Another
Mobile suit gundam uc
Movie:
Scryed alteration II:Quan
The only one that really catches my eye this season is Uchuu Kyoudai
No Kimi ni Todoke..? ;-;
well to sum it all up, around twenty-six of those anime will be crammed into my memories.
Phi Brain Season 2
Saint Seiya Omega
Kuroko No Basket
New Prince of Tennis

Out of all those :P
Fate Zero, s-CRY-ed, Eureka Seven Ao
Following:
Fate Zero 2.
Accel World.
Haiyore Nyaruko-san!

Anybody likes the space bros?
LOL.
most definetly Kuromajyo-San ga Touru; Acchi Kocchi; Medaka Box; Sankarea; Accel World; Tasogare Otome X Amnesia and Nazo no Kanojo X. I'm also waiting for the 2nd part of the Kimi no Iru Machi OVA
I'll watch Medaka box and kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead
eureka seven sequal?! count me in.