Anime Spring 2012

Eureka Seven AO and FATE/ZERO!!! xD
yhea fate/zero part 2 is there :o
seems like nothing interesting. :(
Let's see.. Accel World, Eureka Seven AO, Fate/zero S2, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea, Sakamichi no Apollon and Jormungand are on my top list.

Also following NazoKano, Tasogare Otome, Medaka Box, Zetman, Tsuritama and KoreZonOTD, altho I might drop a few of these (since I read the manga).

STILL WAITING FOR THAT EUREKA SEVEN AO FIRST EPISODE!

Also, SAO FOR NEXT SEASON!

edit: was pretty hype for new Saint Seiya (been following since the oldest one and loved Lost Canvas), but I'm kinda disappointed..
Am I the only one finding strange that almost nobody in this thread is hyping on Sakamichi no Apollon? I mean, I got 8D 8D 8D just from the staff... And when I saw the second trailer... I can't fucking wait!

Other than that I'll be watching fate/zero and as a fan of Kuroko I might try the anime, and I'm starting the Medaka manga, if I like it I might give the anime a try, I can associate with Medaka's character after all (jk).

Other than that I won't watch anything. Yeah. I only watch stuff I've been hyped about for more than 3 months. ^^ I'm more of a manga guy. :3

EDIT: Lupin III is a must to anyone. I haven't been hyping about it, but it was a nice surprise when I saw it on a chart 1 or 2 weeks ago. ^^

Edit 2: I didn't mean to sound rude or anything with the Sakamichi no Apollon bit, I just find it strange that people will watch 20 or 30 animes and don't include one by Watanabe in that list. If anything, the amazing animation it will have should be enough for people who are not Jazz fans. I have Yoko Kanno on my top 5 favorite musicians... So I'm surely biased.
oh my god she so hot
Zetman

QueensBlade Rebelion.

Lupin the 3rd

Fate Zero seson 2
Eeeeh...
Sankarea, Medaka Box, Fate/Zero 2, Kimi to Boku, Zetman, and possibly Gon for old time sake since I read the manga so long ago and it was quite entertaining xD
Edit: Forgot Queen's Blade : Rebellion
Asa-sempai wrote...
DensetsuNoOtoko wrote...

A True Fan Always Finds The Time!!! :3
P.S. Are you really planning on watching that much?

That much? I'm also watching Shirokuma Café I just forgot to mention it xD And I watch 20 Animes each season if I'm not busy

PS: And I'm not only a true fan. People call me Otaku and Chunibyou on a regular base xD

WOW!! and i use to consider myself an otaku...
Not anymore :P
Already Watching:
-ZETMAN! (Loving it)
-Accel World
-Mysterious Girlfrien X
-Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
-Sakamichi to Apollon

Might Drop:
-Sankarea (I'm finding it to be Boring and Disapointing)

Still Waiting For:
-Eureka Seven Ao
- Mutha Fuckin S-Cry-Ed MOVIE!!!! (Will They Ever Post It Somewhere?)
The Sakamichi no Apollon and Kazo no Kajono X look really interesting. I was really hoping to see a Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt season 2.
Watching:
Sankarea (if going by the manga, gets really better later on)
Kore wa zombie
Polar Bear Cafe (all star cast of VA's and I dunno, it's got the anteater meme)
Uchuu Kyoudai (comedy + inspirational/motivational stuff)
Fate Zero s2
Jormungand (has that Black Lagoon feel)
Sakamichi no Apollon (what can I say, Shinichiro Watanabe and Yoko Kanno? It's cowboy bebop all over again)
were is spice and wolf season 3 for those if you want please cry with me * T__T *
when is the next chapter gonna post here..
Hell yea!!! I can't wait for it to hit the fan!!! I want It now!!!^~^
Oh wow, I was able to watch a couple of those animes while in Japan.

First episodes of course.
Amasing, i love this design !
For those who might think Uppote!! sounds stupid, I gave the manga a shot a while back and was really surprised by how good it was. Glad they're making an anime out of it, though some of the characters look off
meh i hate to wait a week for a episode so i will watch them when they are done
New anime to start. I better get my alarm set. Because now I'm going to be just like Konata Izumi from Lucky Star. Thursdays and Fridays are going to be sweet.