[Anime] Sword Art Online (Postponed to Summer 2012)

Episode 10
Spoiler:
The battle against Heathcliff felt more faster and exciting(BAM!)~

I can't stop smiling by myself watching this episode~~~
Episode 10
Spoiler:
""OTL They actually kissed never thought so soon... The next scene was on the bed part, you never imagine HOW BIG MY SMILE THAT TIME!! Pretty close to my ava...
taken from derpbook..

warning, Might contain spoilers from episode 10.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1202510-NR87U3K.jpg
Gahald_Mills wrote...
taken from derpbook..

warning, Might contain spoilers from episode 10.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1202510-NR87U3K.jpg

I lol'd at the pic

Anyone have seen the SAO PSP game? darn, i was hoping the movements in the game would be the same as god eater but oh well...

Spoiler:
I saw your signature about the new GGen Series for PSP then I realize that tears in my eyes started flowing
Episode 10.
Spoiler:
That was amazing. The duel scene was intense and so was everything else. I almost shed man tears when Kirito and Asuna finally kissed. Obviously they weren't gonna animate chapter 16.5 but the scene was still good. I want a special hentai OVA bundled in with the BD release. Beautiful episode overall.
Ep 10:
Expecting another wave of doujin in this site :D
Episode 10
Spoiler:
I loved that battle scene, well it just showed why i like Defense Type Classes rather than 2-handed or dual wield types.. :D
I wonder if there are gonna be doujins or H-parodies on that scene .hehe
great anime? heeemm must try
btw is there loli in there?
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
lordsparda09 wrote...
Episode 10
Spoiler:
I loved that battle scene, well it just showed why i like Defense Type Classes rather than 2-handed or dual wield types.. :D
I wonder if there are gonna be doujins or H-parodies on that scene .hehe

Spoiler:
So you like it because the defense-type cheated? Just kidding.

As usual, battle scene was great, but way too short. I mean the battle descriptions in the LN are really, really long, so its a bit underwhelming to have these fast-paced short battles...And...where is my "ethic filter off" scene!!!!
Spoiler:
I wonder if the anime will only end with them finishing SAO or will they continue the story when they switch to ALO(«ALfheim Online») and GGO(Gun Gale Online)?
Kaimax Best Master-San
lordsparda09 wrote...
Spoiler:
I wonder if the anime will only end with them finishing SAO or will they continue the story when they switch to ALO(«ALfheim Online») and GGO(Gun Gale Online)?

It's already certain that ALO will also be included, the rest of the 12 episodes is too much for SAO.
Spoiler:
I thought he'd win.
Impressive use of shield though.

Anyway, Asuna had a much wilder thought for the night ^^
Assume they did "it", the bad guy would be watching.
Found this on the osu!forums and pretty much agreed with it.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/13DDW
Episode 11

Spoiler:
-seeing them as newlyweds at the wooden cabin making me having a mix feeling of happy and envy.
-DAT ASUNA LEGS!!! HHHHNNNGGGHHHH!!!!!
-the moment where Kirito tells the ghost story,it was pretty creepy.lol.
-yeah....Yui is SAO's equivalent of .Hack's AURA.
i foreshadow some dark fate on later episode.
-the military guild got their ass kicked by asuna.lol.
Forum Image: http://img4.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/safe-misc-xiii/sword-art-online-asuna-11-riding-anime-075.gif

Envy and jealousy is all I felt
Argh. I hate the merge!

OT: [s]DAT LOLI![s] I mean legs yo!
Episode 11
Spoiler:
Oh my gawd, seeing them together in there new home and I'm just "Oh, my feelings" and seeing how Asuna want's Kirito to carry her made me laughed. Later on when he told the creepy story, it made me think something bad was going to happen till she appeared....Oh my gawd, Yui is just so adorable!
Spoiler:
I loved every second of it. Seeing the pace slow down and Kirito and Asuna together was very nice. Yui is adorable too. I really hope we get another season of this show. Apparently ALO will be covered in this season but I'd love to see GGO as well.
I love the anime, but i wanna start reading the novel. do u know where i could find it in english?
RyuHeart wrote...
I love the anime, but i wanna start reading the novel. do u know where i could find it in english?

Read online
Torrent

Also there's a Baka-tsuki android app if your interested. Just search the Android store and you'll find it. It's what I've been using to read SAO.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: