Death Parade

Pages 123Next
Triga John Murphy
(っ☆Д☆)っ I'm gonna love this!

Death parade is an anime series created from the short "death billiards"
I've only seen the first episode so I don't know about the main characters or anything but I'm certain that the sexy bartender decim (pronounced dekim), is a so called main character.
The first episode is called death seven darts.
From what I can tell its gonna be a psychological thriller with other elements.
It's going to run for 12 episodes.
The opening is awesome! But I forgot the ending.
If you're looking to watch a more serious winter anime death parade can give you just that!
But I'm sure there are some stupid characters in the show.
Well that'll do it for this anime series.

But wait! There's more.
I felt like there wasn't much for my average skill level to grasp in this anime series.
Soooooo. . .
Here's another one.

Military
This is hilarious! (っ>ω<)っ
The first episode goes for about 4 minutes so it's great if you wanna take a break from all the fapping and schlicking you guys do. (I almost only put in fapping but. . . Gender Equality)
I kept trying to search for the anime series but it just kept coming up with God damn military anime! ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
There's not much for me to say about this series either sooo. . .
Go watch it! NOW!
It looks good. I honestly wouldn't mind if there were no real mc except the bartenders. I need more episodic shows.
Ryssen wrote...
It looks good. I honestly wouldn't mind if there were no real mc except the bartenders. I need more episodic shows.

Though Billiards and the first ep of this had interesting situations, I kind of fear that it gets repetitive and we don't get any info on the bartenders.

Also, let's not forget one of the most eye-catching OPs of the season.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
From the next episode preview it looks like we might get some character development, or at the very least get to see some places outside the bar. If they can give us interesting characters it gets my vote for Aots.

It already has the best OP I've heard in a very long time.
REALLY high expectations. This is literally the anime I've been waiting for to get me out of my falling out with anime since summer.
Who are you guys using as a subber?

I am slightly interested in watching the shows with some of my friends, but don't want to watch the first episode to test the sub.
Triga John Murphy
N0idas wrote...

I am slightly interested in watching the shows with some of my friends, but don't want to watch the first episode to test the sub.

Try kissanime d(â— ωâ— )
I've gotta say, Madhouse has really brought out their A-game on this one. The animation and sound are wonderful. I'm not always their biggest fans, but when they do good shit, it's really really good.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
N0idas wrote...

FFF. Best guys subbing the show. Kissanime is not a subbing group, it's just some random streaming site.

And Porygon, praise the man behind the soundtrack for the sound. After the absolutely stellar Gundam Build Fighters and GBF Try soundtracks, the man is slowly becoming a name to look out for.
I will do so Art. I am genuinely impressed and intend to look into his other work.
Didn't mean to take away credit, I tend to mash animation and sound together in my mind. Hope to see his name on future projects.
I really love this show * 3* I'm super impressed by it and can't wait for the next episode. I always cry inside knowing I can't spoil myself with spoilers I think the art and character designs are so beautiful and hope the plot won't disappoint
Kaimax Best Master-San
I'm glad that Episode 3 just proved that this isn't a "clone" of Jigoku Shoujo-esq anime, where it's just about gloom and doom humans don't have morals bla bla and "you're going to hell anyway". I really hated that anime....
Episode 3 was nice
Episode 3 was so cute and sweet. Totally made my heart go dokidoki ; 3;
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
I actually really enjoyed watching this series and will keep up with the episodes. The art is great and I am interested to see where the concept of this goes.
That really caught me off guard. I was waiting the entire time just thinking "Ok, where's it all going to hell". I have mixed feelings about it, but I still enjoyed it none the less.
Thanks to the opening I really want them to introduce more characters. Going to be really disappointed if they're all just small side rolls.
Picked it up and I keep jiving into the opening song!! Is the song out yet?
I thought maybe the show was going soft, and it'd be a more happy ride from here on out. Then they stab me through the fucking heart. This episode cut really close to home for me, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way. Fuck I love this show.

It seems like we finally get to meet some more characters next episode. The hype is real.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Episode 4

Spoiler:
Yeah this episode made me get misty eyed. I think most young folk can relate with the kid and those who have had a hard life (even those that haven't) can't help but feel sorry for the poor gal. It's kind of sad how you have to decide which soul goes to heaven and which one goes to hell. The system seems jacked, but at the same time I can understand it so it'll be interesting to see where the show goes with the concept.
episode 4 RIP.. I'm so done with this show, it is making me suffer and sjdlajda ... .. I love it too much. I want next episode like NOW!
Pages 123Next