Death Parade

Pages Prev123Next
episode 4 RIP.. I'm so done with this show, it is making me suffer and sjdlajda ... .. I love it too much. I want next episode like NOW!
to clarify to some of you who have viewed the show the decision were they are sent to the abyss or to be resurrected/reincarnated is this
vvvvvvvvvv

Spoiler:
( it depends on how they act after learning the truth if they become violent or selfish )

Spoiler:
( episode 3 both were sent back to be reincarnated so they get to meet each other again )

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://thedailyfandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/death_parade_episode_1_anime_th_011_2.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://forum-static.hummingbird.me/3826074b5a03e250dee99d38b63507bf2a47a948bd69b.png
I have loved this anime so far cause each show, even though not the main characters, it feels like a good amount of character development. Also tie in the fact the show acts like it is a puppeteer with your emotions with some funny moments to some dramatic or sad moments. Though I guess after ep3 he can send both one way, though I thought it was 1up and 1 down but oh well.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Good world building episode, which was nice because I'm quickly becoming very interested in the setting. Looks like we get to see how red head gets things done next week which I'm a fan of. They do seem to be putting in some effort into making sure the show doesn't become repetitive.
New episode was okay, but felt sort of all over the place. Introducing new character without giving thought exactly to who they were. But you do find out about who Onna is. I did feel that this episode was sort of a downer to the previous 5, but hope it helps setup for future episodes well.
Episode 6 was the last thing I expected. I ended up laughing my ass off multiple times by the end of it, and had a great time watching it. I have really mixed feelings over red head. I'm not sure if his indifference at the beginning was an act or something, but I loved him when he got serious. Such a completely different atmosphere, it felt like a completely different show.
PorygonPowah wrote...
Episode 6 was the last thing I expected. I ended up laughing my ass off multiple times by the end of it, and had a great time watching it. I have really mixed feelings over red head. I'm not sure if his indifference at the beginning was an act or something, but I loved him when he got serious. Such a completely different atmosphere, it felt like a completely different show.

same, I really enjoyed this episode! Probably my favorite episode so far.
I guess I was the only one who cringed damn near the entirety of episode 6. I understand letting your hair down for a comedy episode, but Mayu was annoying as hell. Judging by the OP she's a main character and will become Ginti's assistant. FUCK.
El ORLY *PokerFace*
Watched the eps on Hulu.
This show been giving me the feels...

Spoiler:
I literally cried in almost every ep. Yes, I do feel them feels
I've been keeping up with the series so far and I love it. I will say though, I feel the OP is a lie.

It evokes this really happy sort of party among a bunch of friends set to the sounds of a Japanese band who is totally using Disco, Funk, some R&B, and a light dash of rock for their music. And the Opening is aware of this once it hits the halfway point where everything becomes disco.

The series itself is interesting, but I am left worrying about the fact we are essentially 6 episodes into a possibly 12 episode series.
Triga John Murphy
Akasen wrote...
I've been keeping up with the series so far and I love it. I will say though, I feel the OP is a lie.

It evokes this really happy sort of party among a bunch of friends set to the sounds of a Japanese band who is totally using Disco, Funk, some R&B, and a light dash of rock for their music. And the Opening is aware of this once it hits the halfway point where everything becomes disco.

The series itself is interesting, but I am left worrying about the fact we are essentially 6 episodes into a possibly 12 episode series.

Not possibly, it's confirmed for 12 episodes
God dammit, well I can always bank on Madhouse planning a season 2 for this if it was popular enough. Because this series is refreshing to see overall.

On one hand, it still is an anime with all its little noticeable tropes and obvious attempts to make this series familiar to people of the medium. But despite that, there's something I like about this series that I just can't help but continue coming back to it every week.

Also the OP is stuck in my head. Not simply the song, the visuals of the OP are pretty much stuck in my head. I'm positive I could start dissecting the stupid thing at this point for hints as to what happens in the future of this series.
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
I guess I was the only one who cringed damn near the entirety of episode 6. I understand letting your hair down for a comedy episode, but Mayu was annoying as hell. Judging by the OP she's a main character and will become Ginti's assistant. FUCK.

I was pretty upset throughout the entire episode owing to the fact it threw dirt in the faces of the previous Trial. There was also no explanation for why Mayu is now part of the main cast, and I really need a good reason for why she's in the main cast. Granted it was a break but I would pardon it ONLY this time considering how they're closing in on the S1 finale.

I feel like things have weared down considerably, there's a lot more focus on the Divine(Informatoin Bureau, Arbiters, etc.) and it's pulling away from the simplistic beauty of the original Death Billards. It's still good but I miss the former approach.
El ORLY *PokerFace*
No complaints here.
I found her to be hilarious and a nice break from a show that had me in tears several times.
Forum Image: https://33.media.tumblr.com/d727e7a1a7f823a2531245f623d673b5/tumblr_njq6nr2lJo1r7zf0fo2_500.gif
Hey, what is the team for this like anyways? What have the major players who made this show done before?
Episode 9. Holy Shit Man. That was some good stuff right there. The show really went back to what made us love it in the first place. No humor, no setting no world building. Just hard drama and tragedy.
This show is definitely one of the best if not the best this season
Wait ... What just happened .. so confused (Hinnnnnnnn)
Somebody please actually watch this finale so I can scream properly.
I'm really not sure what to say about that. I think I need a second season, but I'm not sure if one could exist.
Pages Prev123Next