Pokemon

Pages Prev12345Next
ZeroOBK wrote...
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
:D

http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html?thread=23307727
Figures that Pokemon of all anime would have someone that bored enough to read into all that.

Wow...thats intense. Kinda glad and annoyed by the fact I read it. Gives you an entirely different meaning to pokemon.
hell yeah pokemon special is awesome I love that fact that the main characters get switched a round in each story unlike in pokemon where we see the same on changing ash who should be a fucking teenager by now bus is still like 11
I read this, and decided there was no way I could PREVENT myself from posting it since its hilarious (in a sort of sad and yet sadistic way).

On the brighter side of things, Pokesho managed to beat me to one of my own ideas with the following images:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/3062-HEDJPW2.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/3063-GAJLUQL.jpg
ZeroOBK wrote...
I read this, and decided there was no way I could PREVENT myself from posting it since its hilarious (in a sort of sad and yet sadistic way).

On the brighter side of things, Pokesho managed to beat me to one of my own ideas with the following images:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/3062-HEDJPW2.jpg
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/3063-GAJLUQL.jpg

Haha, that was pretty funny, especially at the end with the picture of the late pikachu?
I especially liked the part of the little Dawn. :D
I loved the Pokemon anime so much back then..
Now my love has been stabbed in the heart and has bled to the point at which I only enjoy the games. :(
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
yes pokemon I just bought platinum
and I am starting to watch the anime again
man I loved wakeing up satrday and watching it on the WB
man I was a fan ever since I bought blue
now it's changed and some of it's better and some of it's not

one thing I don't like was replacing misty
but can't do anything about it so oh well.
anouther thing about the anime is ash catching pokemon
why can't he catch more pokemon
I tought to be a great tranier you had to catch as many pokemon as you could but ash hardly ever does
and worse he never evolves them
but now it's kind of changeing with the new season

but one thing won't change that fact I am a poke nerd!
I'll buy Platinum soon enough.. but is there no one here is a competitive Wi-fi battler??.. seriously.. The game sucks if you can't went aboard wi-fi and see how awesome the world of Pokemon is...
Shinichi Miyamoto wrote...
I'll buy Platinum soon enough.. but is there no one here is a competitive Wi-fi battler??.. seriously.. The game sucks if you can't went aboard wi-fi and see how awesome the world of Pokemon is...
Considering that this thread is specifically about the anime series, I wouldn't expect competitive battlers here in the first place. Go find the Pokemon thread in the Video Games section, some of those people are competitive battlers.

I am a wifi battler.

Go onto Serebii. You can find people to battle anytime.

Or you can battle me. I'm always up for a challenge!
Sometimes I catch Pokemon, but when they talk it hurts me, so I turn them out and just watch the pokemon be adorable or awesome or both.

WTF level is Pikachu anyway, he's won like 11,00000000000 battles yet I still see him get beaten by things like a Buizel, a wild one, the is weak against electric, seriously WTF?
I have the greatest pokemon ever.
My cute lvl 100 Shuckle. No joke.
<3 Greatest accomplishment in life, ever
I would download and watch pokemon if it wasn't so hard to keep up. Theres like over 10 movies and 7-10 series? Just plucking numbers out of the head...

Oh just checked, theres only 276 episodes thats less than one piece! I may just start watching this again.

Whatever happened to misty? I hear she got cut.
Maskedsatyr wrote...
I would download and watch pokemon if it wasn't so hard to keep up. Theres like over 10 movies and 7-10 series? Just plucking numbers out of the head...

Oh just checked, theres only 276 episodes thats less than one piece! I may just start watching this again.

Misty got cut at the end of Johto to make way for May (the girl from RSE) who enters Pokemon Contests. She was replaced by Dawn at the start of the Sinnoh saga. As for number of episodes, Pokemon will have its 600th episode in Japan in a couple of months.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Maskedsatyr wrote...

Misty got cut at the end of Johto to make way for May (the girl from RSE) who enters Pokemon Contests. She was replaced by Dawn at the start of the Sinnoh saga. As for number of episodes, Pokemon will have its 600th episode in Japan in a couple of months.

What? Kasumi has love affair with Red? Huh Saphire thinks that contests are retarded and likes to sniff zigzagoon's butt? Huh Platina is a rich girl?
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
What? Kasumi has love affair with Red? Huh Saphire thinks that contests are retarded and likes to sniff zigzagoon's butt? Huh Platina is a rich girl?
What's gotten into you?
ZeroOBK wrote...
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
What's gotten into you?

It's a joke. I'm referring to the manga version. Pokemon Special.
GSDAkatsuki wrote...
It's a joke. I'm referring to the manga version. Pokemon Special.

Alright. It's just it was so random and unrelated to the anime that you threw me for a loop.
Bump for the great Pokemon justice xD
Anyways, if anyone stills follow the anime, in the recent Jap. Episode
Ash caught a Gible which means he now owns a dragon type Pokemon :D
DarkStyleEagle wrote...
Bump for the great Pokemon justice xD
Anyways, if anyone stills follow the anime, in the recent Jap. Episode
Ash caught a Gible which means he now owns a dragon type Pokemon :D

Well he owned a larvitar but brought it back to Mt. Silver. Doubt he'll hold Gible for long til it becomes a Garchomp. If he does keep it for that long then the creators are getting desperate and want to make him seem badass by having him have a Garchomp.
Pages Prev12345Next