[Nagashima Chousuke] The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. Vol 3

Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
They've saved the best positions for last!

FAKKU’s first isekai series concludes the adventures of a hopeless otaku named Ota. Unlucky at love and entirely out of luck, the world spirals around him as he’s magically transported into a land that time forgot. Surrounded by captivating kappa, gorgeous giants, and MILF-y cavewomen, Ota is going to have his hands full helping them discover a new world of sex and fetishes!

As the solution to the mystery of how to find their way home draws near, is Ota man enough to go back to his own time? And if not, how will this change history?

FAKKU returns with the final volume of a tale that was almost lost to time: The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. Vol. 3 by Nagashima Chousuke! Even though this story is ancient history, appreciating big-breasted babes and nurturing cave-MILFs is eternal!

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/otaku_vol_3.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - June 18, 2020
Digital - June 25, 2020
Paperback - April 2021

Purchase Now!
I see the original post said the paperback should ship in November. I don't see any updates to this thread. Is this book still scheduled to ship this month?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
KoopaH wrote...
I see the original post said the paperback should ship in November. I don't see any updates to this thread. Is this book still scheduled to ship this month?

There's been delays so it either next or after that. Girls shock should be the next one in the order. Covid messed with printers and shipping
KoopaH wrote...

Unfortunately no. There were a couple of issues I should have brought to everyone's attention earlier than this and I got side tracked by other projects, so my apologies on that. This book unfortunately also had moiré issues that weren't noticed until on press with the plates made. We had to adjust all of the pages and resubmit them to the printer. I should be finding out this week a better idea of when it'll arrive, but honestly it won't be until the new year.
Brittany wrote...
KoopaH wrote...

Unfortunately no. There were a couple of issues I should have brought to everyone's attention earlier than this and I got side tracked by other projects, so my apologies on that. This book unfortunately also had moiré issues that weren't noticed until on press with the plates made. We had to adjust all of the pages and resubmit them to the printer. I should be finding out this week a better idea of when it'll arrive, but honestly it won't be until the new year.

Thanks for the update. Fakku has not disappointed me yet. I am fine waiting a few more months to make sure I am getting the best possible quality for this release. Looking forward to the next update when you are able to provide it.
KoopaH wrote...
Brittany wrote...
KoopaH wrote...

Thanks for the update. Fakku has not disappointed me yet. I am fine waiting a few more months to make sure I am getting the best possible quality for this release. Looking forward to the next update when you are able to provide it.

This year has definitely been difficult I'm not gonna lie, I'm crossing my fingers to have a faster turnaround time for you guys next year. Just a lot of things out of our control and a lot of adjusting work processes. Right now we're looking at a mid February release for this title

Thanks
So any idea when this is ready to ship cause this one book is holding up my whole order.
aznjayjaixd wrote...
So any idea when this is ready to ship cause this one book is holding up my whole order.

Brittany wrote...

Release Dates
Digital - June 25, 2020
Paperback - April 2021
secrinf wrote...
aznjayjaixd wrote...

Brittany wrote...

Release Dates
Digital - June 25, 2020
Paperback - April 2021

To his credit, when he posted that question, I noticed I hadn't updated the post yet which is my fault. I know it seems like these keep getting pushed back, and I apologize for that. A lot of books are just getting bottlenecked for April, I went ahead and made a post outlining these issues on why here if you're interested. I'm very sorry for the wait on it
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Label created
I've seen in Amazon a June 10th date release for this paperback, is that oficial?
Chelentano wrote...
I've seen in Amazon a June 10th date release for this paperback, is that oficial?

These books are in stock and have been getting shipped out from our warehouse. In terms of Amazon, that's the date they plan on starting sales after getting inventory. I have to admit it's a bit out of my responsibilities as far as distribution goes but I would imagine that's the date they intend to have the stock received to ship out

Hope this helps
Brittany wrote...
Chelentano wrote...

These books are in stock and have been getting shipped out from our warehouse. In terms of Amazon, that's the date they plan on starting sales after getting inventory. I have to admit it's a bit out of my responsibilities as far as distribution goes but I would imagine that's the date they intend to have the stock received to ship out

Hope this helps

I see, those are great news. Didn't know you were already shipping it. I'll have to wait for Amazon, though, since it's the best option to get your books in my country.

One more question, if I may, do you know why some of the Fakku titles are not distributed by Amazon?
Chelentano wrote...
Brittany wrote...
Chelentano wrote...

Hope this helps

I see, those are great news. Didn't know you were already shipping it. I'll have to wait for Amazon, though, since it's the best option to get your books in my country.

One more question, if I may, do you know why some of the Fakku titles are not distributed by Amazon?

Amazon is inconsistent with their feelings regarding their adult content policy, at the end of the day they're just not wanting point blank nudity on their thumbnails, so we've been censoring the covers for them, but when something gets taken off we can't relist it
I see, that clarifies the matter. Thank you very much for your answers!