NTR² Question

Pages 12Next
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Maybe I missed a update somewhere but, is this book still in the works? Thanks for your time Fakku. Looking forward to the new titles.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
I'm really quite disappointed that this one has been put off for so long. Of all of the titles on the announced titles list, it's the only one there that wasn't announced within the last couple weeks (and it was announced way back in October of 2014).

And now the two titles that are listed as "upcoming" are ones that were just announced, while this one that was announced nearly 2 years ago is still on the back burner.

Duke NTRem Forever
Somewhere on 4chan stated the reason, but I'm unsure it's true if Jacob ever spoke of it.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
kunoichi069 wrote...
Somewhere on 4chan stated the reason, but I'm unsure it's true if Jacob ever spoke of it.

If it was on 4chan then it was most likely speculation masquerading as fact.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

What exactly was this supposed reason?
We still have every intention of releasing it, it has just been deprioritized in favor of other titles. This is mainly because we won't have a way to distribute it and accept payment for the title (due to the content), outside of cash and Bitcoin sales. That said I expect us to start working on it soon.
BitNdragon More Than A God
Jacob wrote...
We still have every intention of releasing it, it has just been deprioritized in favor of other titles. This is mainly because we won't have a way to distribute it and accept payment for the title (due to the content), outside of cash and Bitcoin sales. That said I expect us to start working on it soon.

By cash do you mean physical cash or just cards with no paypal?
Too loli for the payment processors, maybe? Probably bad news for anyone who wants Henreader's book released. You'd think there would be a market niche for a processor with more... relaxed standards.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
In regards to payment, maybe money orders made out to Fakku?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
peb2000 wrote...
Too loli for the payment processors, maybe? Probably bad news for anyone who wants Henreader's book released. You'd think there would be a market niche for a processor with more... relaxed standards.

Bosshi A Body for Play had as much loli contents as NTR², I imagine they will have the same problem with [ShindoL] Henshin.
Now that's it's come out that payment options might be limited to only cash, and Bitcoin, does anyone out here know how to use Bitcoin, and if so are you willing to tell me how to actually put money into my Bitcoin account.

Since I don't live in Oregon Cash won't be an option for me, and I would rather not wait till a convention hits to purchase a physical copy, assuming this will get the physical treatment.

As @sI01 alluded to if money orders are possible I will gladly take that route.

So again if anyone out there can help me out regarding Bitcoin usage, I would greatly, greatly appreciate that.
coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
luckydog001 wrote...
Now that's it's come out that payment options might be limited to only cash, and Bitcoin, does anyone out here know how to use Bitcoin, and if so are you willing to tell me how to actually put money into my Bitcoin account.

Since I don't live in Oregon Cash won't be an option for me, and I would rather not wait till a convention hits to purchase a physical copy, assuming this will get the physical treatment.

So again if anyone out there can help me out regarding Bitcoin usage, I would greatly, greatly appreciate that.

Bitcoin.org has a basic little rundown on Bitcoin and getting started with it. It's been a while since I've really done much with Bitcoin but if you need any help with it let me know and I'll try and help you out.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
So again if anyone out there can help me out regarding Bitcoin usage, I would greatly, greatly appreciate that.[/quote]

You may know this I don't know but as of today one Bitcoin is equal to $633.60 U.S. If your interested, look up Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin exchange service. These topics provide a lot of information, hopes this helps.
luckydog001 wrote...

I'm not an expert on Bitcoin but here's the idea. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, so Bitcoins aren't technically associated with "Accounts". Bitcoins are actually stored in a "wallet" which consists of an address and a private key, which is your proof of ownership. Even if someone knows your wallet address, they cannot use your bitcoins without that private key.

The way people acquire bitcoin these days is usually to buy them on a currency exchange site (e.g. Bitstamp or Coindesk). You can use your local currency to buy BTC at the current rate (it's $630.80 USD for 1BTC at the time I'm posting). And yes, Bitcoins are divisible so you can buy exactly the amount you need. Once you've made the transaction, the exchange will store your bitcoin on one of their own wallets. It's recommended that you set up your own personal wallet and move that bitcoin off the exchange. Your personal computer at home or even your smartphone can serve as a wallet. There are hardware wallets too, for the paranoid.

After that, you're free to do as you wish with your bitcoin, but it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on the market price. Sometimes bitcoin is quite volatile so your BTC might have less purchasing power tomorrow. Spending your BTC using software is basically a matter of providing a target address (the vendor) and an amount. When you spend your bitcoin you may have to wait a few minutes for the network to verify your transaction. This is a necessary process which ensures that nobody is committing fraud.
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Oh, I had no idea that payment processing was holding this title up. I'm assuming that means it's a problem for the US too? I didn't think that they (the processors) would scoff at this title but accept the rest.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Sent coke and whores:
FAKKU LLC
Attn: non traditional payments
2091 So E St
Portland, OR 42024-7365
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
sl01 wrote...
In regards to payment, maybe money orders made out to Fakku?

Underage child alert!

Seriously though, this title needs to be put out...like now.
Jacob wrote...

So as others have asked cash only? Does that imply no cards and distribution is also gonna be an issue? I heard the story is pretty dark but I did like the look of the other girl I saw in the previews so Id be interested in this however if distributing it is a problem im not sure where id get it from would I have to go to a convention to pick it up
Cat-ness NekoMancer
ShadowBay89 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

So as others have asked cash only? Does that imply no cards and distribution is also gonna be an issue? I heard the story is pretty dark but I did like the look of the other girl I saw in the previews so Id be interested in this however if distributing it is a problem im not sure where id get it from would I have to go to a convention to pick it up

Its a really good story with a happy ending that last chapter just has to put a big smile on your face.

PS. That's if your into the would mind-break, gang-bang thing.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
ShadowBay89 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Its a really good story with a happy ending that last chapter just has to put a big smile on your face.

Don't forget rape and cuckolding...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
ShadowBay89 wrote...
Jacob wrote...

Don't forget rape and cuckolding...

Only the last chapter with the daughter constituted rape the rest was consensual, but ya I forgot all about cuckolding well apart from the name which was a big clue.
Pages 12Next