NTR² Question

Pages Prev12
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Cat-ness wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
ShadowBay89 wrote...
Jacob wrote...
We still have every intention of releasing it, it has just been deprioritized in favor of other titles. This is mainly because we won't have a way to distribute it and accept payment for the title (due to the content), outside of cash and Bitcoin sales. That said I expect us to start working on it soon.

So as others have asked cash only? Does that imply no cards and distribution is also gonna be an issue? I heard the story is pretty dark but I did like the look of the other girl I saw in the previews so Id be interested in this however if distributing it is a problem im not sure where id get it from would I have to go to a convention to pick it up

Its a really good story with a happy ending that last chapter just has to put a big smile on your face.

PS. That's if your into the would mind-break, gang-bang thing.

Don't forget rape and cuckolding...

Only the last chapter with the daughter constituted rape the rest was consensual, but ya I forgot all about cuckolding well apart from the name which was a big clue.

Yeah, the name is indeed a subtle hint...
But if somebody thinks that a book called "NTR²" is a sweet vanilla story then everything that happens after that is self-inflicted...
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
Is this still happening? It doesn't even seem to be listed on the announced titles list anymore.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
It was removed so as to not get you hyped for a good that isn't coming any time soon, mostly due to exterior factors.

Still planned, eventually, it was just asked too much.
Pages Prev12