Nana & Kaoru by: Ryuta Amazume coming to FAKKU Fall of 2022

Pages 123Next
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
The highly sought after BDSM coming-of-age classic Nana & Kaoru is getting an official release published by FAKKU & Distributed by Denpa!

Kaoru is in love with his childhood friend turned perfect school idol, Nana. Over the years, their relationship has become strained with the differences in their lifestyles, but Kaoru still fantasizes about Nana helping him realize his ultimate fantasy... a BDSM relationship with her! One day, Kaoru's mother finds his toys and gives them to the ever responsible Nana to rid her son of his fetish, but Nana finds a leather piece and accidentally locks herself inside! This moment awakens something inside of Nana, whose stressful life could use some fun and could be the start of Kaoru's ultimate fantasy...

Nana & Kaoru is heralded as an erotic comedy classic by mangaka Ryuta Amazume. This long sought after coming-of-age BDSM story is finally getting an official English release from FAKKU & distributed by Denpa! It will come in a 3-in-1 omnibus, estimated to be released in Fall 2022.

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/Nana_Kaoru_1_Jacket_1000px.png

Release Dates
Pre-Order - September, 22 2022
Digital - September, 29 2022
Paperback - October 2022

Pre-Order Now!
this is the first ecchi work for fakku, no?

still strange that no "mainstream" manga publisher picked it up. it's harmless enough.
Great, I really appreciate it. That being said, there are a lot more volumes than 3, so this Omnibus is the first release of the series?
perv-kohai Mommy Milker Arc
I am so happy and excited! I been waiting for someone to pick this manga and published it. I can finally own one of my favorite mangas. I am a happy Mommy.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
cmkawasaki wrote...
Great, I really appreciate it. That being said, there are a lot more volumes than 3, so this Omnibus is the first release of the series?

Yes! This is the first one lined up, they'll be released as 3 volumes in 1 omnibus
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I would definitely buy hoping for physical soon
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
Brilliant, thanks for this. Is the hope to do more of the series after this?
You had me at BDSM
Galder wrote...

still strange that no "mainstream" manga publisher picked it up. it's harmless enough.

Been hassling the Big 5 since 2016. Now I can stop.
Nice. Super excited about this release. I'm another that had been requesting it over and over from other publishers
Will there be a digital version, or is this print only?
Thank you! Easy buy, and hopeful more series like this get picked up (Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki, please).
Great news.
I literally could not be happier. This is one of my favorite manga of ALL time, and the fact I can own it in English???? Amazume Ryuta is in my top 5 favorite author/artists of all time; I’m so excited.
Galder wrote...

One mainstream publisher did it in my country (France)
The last volume (1the 18) was released exactly 3 years ago ^^
LorimCG wrote...
Galder wrote...

One mainstream publisher did it in my country (France)
The last volume (1the 18) was released exactly 3 years ago ^^

over here they started releasing it in 2010 (also by one of the biggest local "mainstream" comic publishers - a company not only for manga, but also "western" stuff). i found 17 volumes with a quick amazon search. dunno if that's all or they dropped it as well. sadly not the first time something like that happens, since the manga/anime market isn't nearly as big as in france/taiwan/korean (the big three i know of).
Oh man, so glad to see this getting licensed. One of my faves. Hopefully it does well enough to get the 2 sequels licensed as they "tie" it up better
This is cool! I haven't read this series in a long time, but are there nipples in this? I can't remember. 😅
HOLY SHIT! OFFICIAL NANA & KAORU RELEASE!? YES!!!!!
BigJeans wrote...
This is cool! I haven't read this series in a long time, but are there nipples in this? I can't remember. 😅

Later there is. The couple of chapters about the teacher and her boyfriend there's nipples, the S and M show in Okinawa the model is nude, and miss Tachibana. There's a one of Nana with a leather band going between that's right there on her nipples and breasts too. But the new series and Black Label the majority are the nudity ones
Pages 123Next