Nana & Kaoru by: Ryuta Amazume coming to FAKKU Fall of 2022

Pages Prev123
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
animefreak_usa wrote...
Quick question. Is this going to be like what happened with pleasure and Corruption? Where you can get the first two volumes here but you have to by the rest on denpa? I like having the option of the physical and high resolution digital.

This is a fakku release, so all books will be purchasable here
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Brittany wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Quick question. Is this going to be like what happened with pleasure and Corruption? Where you can get the first two volumes here but you have to by the rest on denpa? I like having the option of the physical and high resolution digital.

I only ask because denpa's going to sell it too right. At least that's what Amazon/ Barnes & Noble is saying. I imagine denpa's is for the bookstores
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
animefreak_usa wrote...
Brittany wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

I only ask because denpa's going to sell it too right. At least that's what Amazon/ Barnes & Noble is saying. I imagine denpa's is for the bookstores

A lot of Fakku books are listed under Denpa on my local bookseller's site. Nothing to worry about, I guess.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
animefreak_usa wrote...
Brittany wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Denpa coordinated the licensing process of the contract and distribution, you will be able to find it at like the DENPA booth too at conventions. FAKKU handled all the production of the book and has the FAKKU logo on the book, so it'll be available in every normal avenue of FAKKU as well.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Beep beep been shipped
Edit: Usps left me a note. For some reason they can't deliver to my package mailbox and because they labeled it delivered it can't be recent out so hopefully Monday I can pick it up

Anyways
Pages Prev123