Anime Expo 2017

Pages 12345NextLast
FAKKU Exhibit Hall Booth

At Anime Expo 2017 we will be debuting the MEME50 Box, an exclusive set of MEME50 doujins which includes a brand new comic never released in Japan! We'll also have 24 FAKKU Books available for sale (the most we've ever had at a convention), a ton of new apparel, and we'll be debuting brand new collabs with ZONE, Doxy, and Shintaro Kago. If you're attending Anime Expo, make sure you visit the FAKKU booth before we run out of stuff!

You'll find FAKKU at Booth #1411 in the Exhibit Hall.

anime-expo-2017-map-green.jpg

FAKKU Panels & Parties

Throughout the weekend we'll be hosting panels, autographs sessions, and parties. This year we have something for everyone to attend!

FAKKU Industry Panel

In addition to the big announcement we've been hyping up, we'll be announcing 5 new book licenses and new magazines coming to the FAKKU Subscription! If you keep your finger on the pulse of what FAKKU is doing, this is what panel you want to go to.

MEME50 Autograph Session
Time: Saturday July 1st, 2017 - 3:30PM
Place: Kentia Hall

FAKKU Rooftop Party
Time: Saturday July 1st, 2017 - 8:00PM - 12:00AM

FAKKU Presents: Hentai Worth Watching (18+)
Time: Saturday July 1st, 2017 - 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Place: LP2 (Live Programming 2)

MEME50 Autograph Session
Time: Sunday July 2nd, 2017 - 3:40PM

FAKKU x ZOOM LENS Release Party
Time: Sunday July 2nd, 2017 - 9:00PM - 2:00AM

FAKKU Presents: MEME50 Q&A (18+)
Time: Sunday July 2nd, 2017 - 10:30 - 12:00AM
Place: LP2 (Live Programming 2)

MEME50 Autograph Session
Time: Monday July 3rd, 2017 - 3:30PM

FAKKU Industry Panel (18+)
Time: Monday July 3rd, 2017 - 10:00PM - 11:00PM
Place: LP3 (Live Programming 3)
The suspense is killing me!
dogrunes FAKKU Letterer
vomit blowjob memes
Looking forward to Anime Expo even more after those announcements.
Cool! Fakku always bring the guests you will never meet at any other cons. Like Meme50 but was hoping for F4U one day...
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
cant wait to see Tanuki live, been following him for years
So stoked for this year. Hopefully I'll be able to snag one of those boxes. If you guys need a hand I'm more than happy to help out any way I can.
Will that boxset of doujins from meme50 also be available digitally via FAKKU? I want them all! ;O;
That Meme50 picture of the lady in the chair would make an awesome poster.
623 FAKKU QA
Fakku x ZONE??? My teenage self is looking forward to seeing that! Also, MEME50, sweet, love his art. My wallet is going to be hurting after this.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Is it weird that Fakku is the only reason I pretty much care about AX? That rooftop party is tempting me pretty strongly.

Also, Quinn looks awesome. I hope I can my hands on that.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
MEME50 Box? Rather Mobage doujin box.

Additionally, during the FAKKU Industry Panel we will be making our biggest announcement of the past 4 years

Please this time around do bring these news to forum too, a lot of us can never go to AX and would like to hear these news too.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
MEME50 is seriously one of my all-time favorite hentai artists and I'm hitting myself for not being able to make Anime Expo. If you offer digital versions of those doujins then I'll be all over that like frat boys over a drunk cheerleader. And tell MEME50 "Thank you so much and I'm sorry I couldn't meet him in person"
KogXXV Loves a good plot
God damn! more MEME50! I can't be there by I would really love to grab that Box!
This news is awesome and makes me glad that I decided to attend AX this year!

I do have one question regarding the rooftop party:
All attendees of the party will get a free 7 day FAKKU subscription.

What happens if I already have a subscription? Could you perhaps give out a coupon code for one free doujin instead?
beeEAZY Raep Horse
Would you guys be selling the MEME50 box set online as well?
I would also like to know when its up for sale online.
Ughh So excited for AX this year. The party is going to be epic!
we will be making our biggest announcement of the past 3 years

Now I'm curious.
I am so hyped for AX now! I wonder what the big announcement will be?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Maybe this time, I'll actually get the chance to say hi.
Pages 12345NextLast