Anime Expo 2017

Pages Prev12345Next
wish i could go. :) I hope there are left overs. that box looks pretty nice :)
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
I can't attend (unfortunately, maybe one year...), but I would be interested in grabbing one of those MEME50 box sets, should they become available on the FAKKU store. *wink wink*

Also, I'm really interested in hearing what this "big news" could be. Simulcast anime hentai with English subtitles? A man can dream.
Only 300 will be sold.
Only 300? What the eff david blaine?! I need someone in the LA area to get an extra copy for me!!!
asadefiled wrote...
Only 300? What the eff david blaine?! I need someone in the LA area to get an extra copy for me!!!

Wait, there's only going to be 300 box sets? Well, there goes my dream of having extra go for sale on the online store, unless they hold some back which I doubt they'll do with such a low number.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a pillow to cry into. ;_;
Fakku and Zoom Lens

A dream come true

;u;
Wish I was in America For this :(
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Again I cant make to the con but hopefully there will be spares of the sets managed to snag a copy last year.
What day or days will MEME50 be at AX? sorry if it has been stated before, just couldn't find it
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
chrono01 wrote...
asadefiled wrote...

Wait, there's only going to be 300 box sets? Well, there goes my dream of having extra go for sale on the online store, unless they hold some back which I doubt they'll do with such a low number.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a pillow to cry into. ;_;

Last time they said they didn't expect so many people wanting a box and how they learned the lesson and will think of it. And here are we with only 300 boxes this year... Every international fan and everyone who can't attend is crying right now.

Like you said, I hope they have like 30 boxes on the side to sell it in the shop for us poor souls...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Last time they said they didn't expect so many people wanting a box and how they learned the lesson and will think of it. And here are we with only 300 boxes this year... Every international fan and everyone who can't attend is crying right now.

Like you said, I hope they have like 30 boxes on the side to sell it in the shop for us poor souls...

I am simply grasping at straws here, however I THINK that maybe possibly the extreme (and I say extreme knowing that everyone thinks different things are extreme) content is why they limited the copies even more.

I mean the Saitom Box had Incest but with the MEME50 box we got Barf and Scat...again all just speculation, absolutely nothing more.
I'm fapping already
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I am simply grasping at straws here, however I THINK that maybe possibly the extreme (and I say extreme knowing that everyone thinks different things are extreme) content is why they limited the copies even more.

I mean the Saitom Box had Incest but with the MEME50 box we got Barf and Scat...again all just speculation, absolutely nothing more.

I wanted to check again the post about the MEME50 box because I couldn't recall it containing scat stories, but couldn't find it...
Anybody got a link?
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

I wanted to check again the post about the MEME50 box because I couldn't recall it containing scat stories, but couldn't find it...
Anybody got a link?
https://www.fakku.net/fakku-anime-expo-2017
Fudgehog wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Anybody got a link?
https://www.fakku.net/fakku-anime-expo-2017

Thank you!
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
Is... is that a Tenryuu doujin? As well as GBF Doujinshi too? Fuck my life and living in the UK! What I would do to have the opportunity to buy this boxset.
*sigh*
Looks like it's time to make a sacrifice to Khorne, the Blood God.
Shiroyama wrote...
Is... is that a Tenryuu doujin? As well as GBF Doujinshi too? Fuck my life and living in the UK! What I would do to have the opportunity to buy this boxset.
*sigh*
Looks like it's time to make a sacrifice to Khorne, the Blood God.

We still have time who knows we may be able to purchase them online
YQII FAKKU Translator
It will be the same deal as with the last two box sets (Bosshi and saitom). Assuming it's not sold out, any copies that are left after the event will be sold online, and all the included books will be available digitally for you some time after Anime Expo (and maybe something else that we're not talking about yet).

We'll also try to put up updates for the new books and magazines we're revealing at our industry panel on Monday shortly after the panel.
YQII wrote...
It will be the same deal as with the last two box sets (Bosshi and saitom). Assuming it's not sold out, any copies that are left after the event will be sold online, and all the included books will be available digitally for you some time after Anime Expo (and maybe something else that we're not talking about yet).

We'll also try to put up updates for the new books and magazines we're revealing at our industry panel on Monday shortly after the panel.

Thanks for the update!

Man, I really hope I can secure one of those boxsets. I missed out on the former two, so hopefully my luck is present here. Also can't wait for all of those announcements!
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
One thing I'm fixated on, is Quinn of the Night. She almost matches my avatar.
Pages Prev12345Next