Anime Expo 2017

Pages Prev12345
Got one extra meme50 box, pm me.
chrono01 2D Waifu > 3D Waifu
luckydog001 wrote...

Sad times.

Oh well, money saved for something else, I guess. :(
Anyone else with an extra Meme50 box they could sell via paypal? :D If so please send a pm!
Looky-tan Got Megane?
luckydog001 wrote...

4g63gst96 wrote...

Inward Scream wrote...
Anyone else with an extra Meme50 box they could sell via paypal? :D If so please send a pm!

Those of us with an extra box, should ask ourselves, how much should we be expecting someone to pay us for our extra box? xD
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Looky-tan wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

4g63gst96 wrote...

Inward Scream wrote...

Those of us with an extra box, should ask ourselves, how much should we be expecting someone to pay us for our extra box? xD

Following the eBay theorem a $19 book is charged for $400, so let's say a 1000$ then I guess.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
animefreak_usa wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...

Following the eBay theorem a $19 book is charged for $400, so let's say a 1000$ then I guess.

True true... But I am not one to go to such extremes. Might hold onto it a bit, just like looking at it, sealed, standing proudly next to other H material.
Looky-tan wrote...
luckydog001 wrote...

4g63gst96 wrote...

Inward Scream wrote...

I definitely think I could work out a reasonable amount with ya, should you decide to sell. :) It's the only physical book I currently don't own :/ So I'm hoping someone will sell me one lol
So now that the Industry Panel is over...what was the "biggest FAKKU announcement in the last 3 years"? Is it still under wraps, or was it one of the books they revealed? As much as I'm excited for them, I was kind of expecting something a little different.
chrono01 wrote...
So now that the Industry Panel is over...what was the "biggest FAKKU announcement in the last 3 years"? Is it still under wraps, or was it one of the books they revealed? As much as I'm excited for them, I was kind of expecting something a little different.

I can't be sure but it's probably their announcement that Fakku will be doing uncensored Hentai Anime next, which didn't make it to this forum like all the other announcements. Supposedly there'll be 23 by the end of the year. dogrunes tweets mention Kite but nothing else about the lineup was mentioned in the tweets
Ecchi Saiya-jin Sage wrote...
chrono01 wrote...

I can't be sure but it's probably their announcement that Fakku will be doing uncensored Hentai Anime next, which didn't make it to this forum like all the other announcements. Supposedly there'll be 23 by the end of the year. dogrunes tweets mention Kite but nothing else about the lineup was mentioned in the tweets

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Wow, that was one of my hoped announcements, I can't believe it actually happened. Hopefully it's not just older stuff and it extends to newer releases too.

Thanks, really excited to read the official release from FAKKU themselves. :)
I'm wondering, will there be an upload of both partys somewhere?
It seems they were deleted from the Twitch channel and the guy streaming said he would upload it some time later.
I'm pretty pissed that I never got to go to the party nor the Hentai Worth Watching...
Our party on Saturday night hit max capacity on the rooftop and the venue wouldn't let anyone else get in after 10PM or so.

If you were impacted by that send me an email and we'll take care of you jacob@fakku.net
Pages Prev12345