[Locked] Fakku

Does Fakku Have a Strong Sense of Community?

Total Votes : 72
Waar wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
GoodDay wrote...
I like how you just flat out ignore Waar because you're too ignorant to admit that your logic has faults, whereas Waar has provided reasonable answers to your pitiful questions.

To be honest if you ask me, it's users like you that make the Fakku forums quality skydive into the shit quality it is at right now. The butthurt and the retard who only have things to say, but none to listen to.

Wooooooo! Waar and I took it to PMs. I let him have the last word just so I could wait for someone like you. Man, today's gonna be a great day!

To be fair you never did tell me how I broke the sense of community or outlined how to fix the problems you see. He responded harshly but he wasn't wrong in saying you've avoided many of my points. I'm not saying this to shame you I just honestly want some sort of idea on how to make this place better for you/others without breaking our currently working system.

What? You're certainly a controversial character and you split the community based on their opinion of you. My plan? Sacrifice my life for Aiur. I plan on starting by browsing at least one thread on every subforum daily.

Rob920 wrote...
Threads like this seem (to me) to be more of a way to vent/ get attention than anything else. If someone really wants to bring up troubles within the community and ways to fix them, why not make a well thought out argument and present it in SD?

Nothing is gained by posting here because this is a place for rages, fails and INCOHERENT BABBLING. If you're going to start a serious discussion, why not do it right?

Everyone matters. I think differently than you do on the people here.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
GoodDay wrote...
I like how you just flat out ignore Waar because you're too ignorant to admit that your logic has faults, whereas Waar has provided reasonable answers to your pitiful questions.

To be honest if you ask me, it's users like you that make the Fakku forums quality skydive into the shit quality it is at right now. The butthurt and the retard who only have things to say, but none to listen to.

Wooooooo! Waar and I took it to PMs. I let him have the last word just so I could wait for someone like you. Man, today's gonna be a great day!

To be fair you never did tell me how I broke the sense of community or outlined how to fix the problems you see. He responded harshly but he wasn't wrong in saying you've avoided many of my points. I'm not saying this to shame you I just honestly want some sort of idea on how to make this place better for you/others without breaking our currently working system.

What? You're certainly a controversial character and you split the community based on their opinion of you. My plan? Sacrifice my life for Aiur. I plan on starting by browsing at least one thread on every subforum daily.

You can't possibly maintain that the controversial character I display is the reason the community is fractured? And you claim people like Harmonian and Zak were boon to our society? I still dont understand how your plan will affect Fakku in the least. What kind of effect do you have on Fakku, this thread certainly hasn't been a positive display of your plan.
Rob920 wrote...
Threads like this seem (to me) to be more of a way to vent/ get attention than anything else. If someone really wants to bring up troubles within the community and ways to fix them, why not make a well thought out argument and present it in SD?

Nothing is gained by posting here because this is a place for rages, fails and INCOHERENT BABBLING. If you're going to start a serious discussion, why not do it right?

you can't be serious? SD is shit compared to IB, but now IB may be worse. Neo is just posting in a place, which I would assume was a special place for those who have been here for a long time.

I don't hate Waar, but there are times when he can be a dick and does not give a shit about anyone on the forums(except for those who he sees as his friends or if he knows them personally). I don't agree with the mods decisions sometimes, but I can't change that since that is their job. I don't have the same feelings as Neo since he has been here longer than me and the Fakku in his time is different than it was last year and now. I don't agree with the fact that Waar has damaged the forums or the sense of a community. In the end both sides have some valid point and Echo will never have my love Valmet.
say what! wrote...
I don't hate Waar, but there are times when he can be a dick and does not give a shit about anyone on the forums(except for those who he sees as his friends or if he knows them personally). I don't agree with the mods decisions sometimes, but I can't change that since that is their job. I don't have the same feelings as Neo since he has been here longer than me and the Fakku in his time is different than it was last year and now. I don't agree with the fact that Waar has damaged the forums or the sense of a community. In the end both sides have some valid point and Echo will never have my love Valmet.

That last part just made me lulz.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Thirteen pages! Jesus Christ, don't you guys have something better to do?
Aai wrote...

Don't you have somewhere else to be?
Aai wrote...

I'm amazed that the words "pansy" and "candy ass" isn't in that post.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
NeoStriker wrote...
Aai wrote...

Probably, but just thought I'd stop by and look at the Pansies.
NeoStriker wrote...
What happened Fakku? We were legion back in the day. We had incredible posters like Katara, Zuko, Toph, and Sokka. They are all now gone and we are divided as ever. The equalists threaten to destroy our once peaceful forum community that Avatar Jacob so courageously built for us and you all don't seem to care. You have all turned your backs on your own kind. Fuck you all. I hope Amon takes away all of your bending.
Waar wrote...
You can't possibly maintain that the controversial character I display is the reason the community is fractured? And you claim people like Harmonian and Zak were boon to our society? I still dont understand how your plan will affect Fakku in the least. What kind of effect do you have on Fakku, this thread certainly hasn't been a positive display of your plan.

I feel I answered this in PM.

Aai wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Aai wrote...

Probably, but just thought I'd stop by and look at the Pansies.

Take my hand and I can show you the world.

FreeThought wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
What happened Fakku? We were legion back in the day. We had incredible posters like Katara, Zuko, Toph, and Sokka. They are all now gone and we are divided as ever. The equalists threaten to destroy our once peaceful forum community that Avatar Jacob so courageously built for us and you all don't seem to care. You have all turned your backs on your own kind. Fuck you all. I hope Amon takes away all of your bending.

NeoStriker wrote...

Can I take your hand? Literally?
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Woah woah woah, I'm not into gore.
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Me neither!
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Me neither!

Oh, then, which hand?
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Me neither!

Oh, then, which hand?

The non-fapping one.
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Me neither!

Oh, then, which hand?

The non-fapping one.

I fap and shlick with both hands.
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Kouki wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Me neither!

Oh, then, which hand?

The non-fapping one.

I fap and shlick with both hands.

In that case, I'll take two.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
14 pages? Well done IB
Shooting for 15.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.qkme.me/35d7cb.jpg