[Locked] Fakku

Does Fakku Have a Strong Sense of Community?

Total Votes : 72
Waar FAKKU Moderator
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
You're too idealistic for IB. Some people can't be educated, some people can't be reasoned with and it's why I'm necessary.

A man's dreams never die. Everything is a dream, but the dream is everything.

Become a mod, you'll see the truth in my words.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
NeoStriker wrote...
guammastermind671 wrote...
http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-pictures-history-its-time-for-your-period.jpg

I love Twilight and I think gay couples are hot, I know because I write about that all the time in my fanfics of Naruto, Bleach, and Harry Potter, so thank you very much!

*Snicker*

The picture was meant in a good way man :)

I Believe that when certain people leave the community or when nothing good comes up, the community would fall apart to an extent. Like right now, I just started posting again, because of this IB topic that caught my attention, and that I saw some people come back on again. Overall, I agree to this my friend.

Forum Image: http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/595de12ee859da27512978d7dac7e0ce_view.jpg

I Believe that when certain people leave the community or when nothing good comes up, the community would fall apart to an extent. Like right now, I just started posting again, because of this IB topic that caught my attention, and that I saw some people come back on again. Overall, I agree to this my friend.

http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/595de12ee859da27512978d7dac7e0ce_view.jpg

Scroll over the rest of my post.
NeoStriker wrote...

Yup pretty much man...well apart from the fact that the only moderator that warned me was Tegumi to be precise
NeoStriker wrote...

Yup pretty much man...well apart from the fact that the only moderator that warned me was Tegumi to be precise

I'm talking about the post where I talk about Twilight.
NeoStriker wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Im so confused... :(
Waar FAKKU Moderator
He wrote in white text, I think he was mocking you. Highlight the post.
I meant this one.

NeoStriker wrote...
http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-pictures-history-its-time-for-your-period.jpg

I love Twilight and I think gay couples are hot, I know because I write about that all the time in my fanfics of Naruto, Bleach, and Harry Potter, so thank you very much!

*Snicker*
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
You're too idealistic for IB. Some people can't be educated, some people can't be reasoned with and it's why I'm necessary.

A dream is called a dream for a reason.
Gism88 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...

You ever have deja vu?
I like how you just flat out ignore Waar because you're too ignorant to admit that your logic has faults, whereas Waar has provided reasonable answers to your pitiful questions.

To be honest if you ask me, it's users like you that make the Fakku forums quality skydive into the shit quality it is at right now. The butthurt and the retard who only have things to say, but none to listen to.
NeoStriker wrote...
Gism88 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...

You ever have deja vu?

Nope.
And even if I did, that is just a odd selection of memory, where you specifically remember doing something that is possible in the real world, and throw away everything else from the dream.
When a pig learns to fly, then we'll talk.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
doswillrule wrote...
Someone should do a case study on that place, it's fascinating.

-raises hand-

Although I'm not too sure if I actually should do that. But perhaps I can if I try.

doswillrule wrote...
Oh, and someone should organise a forum-wide event or something. The waifu game is a good example, but the input there is limited. MOTEMOTE, Garfest, etcetera, but it could be themed around anything. That would certainly help. But the people who'd be willing and able to do that have tired of the site.

I might give it a go, but I've had my hands burned enough already by pet projects, and thanks are minimal.

As much as I like to host events just 'cause like to... aren't those supposed to be hosted by Jacob or someone?
NeoStriker wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Im so confused... :(
GoodDay wrote...
I like how you just flat out ignore Waar because you're too ignorant to admit that your logic has faults, whereas Waar has provided reasonable answers to your pitiful questions.

To be honest if you ask me, it's users like you that make the Fakku forums quality skydive into the shit quality it is at right now. The butthurt and the retard who only have things to say, but none to listen to.

Wooooooo! Waar and I took it to PMs. I let him have the last word just so I could wait for someone like you. Man, today's gonna be a great day!

Gism88 wrote...
Nope.
And even if I did, that is just a odd selection of memory, where you specifically remember doing something that is possible in the real world, and throw away everything else from the dream.

Swine flu.
NeoStriker wrote...

Gism88 wrote...
Nope.

Swine flu.

Virus = Flying Pig.
What?
Gism88 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

Gism88 wrote...
Nope.

Swine flu.

Virus = Flying Pig.
What?

Heh. How much of the known universe do we even actually know and comprehend? There's so much more to be discovered, the possibilities are literally endless. Time and time again, when we as humans thought something worked this way, such as the Earth being the center of the universe, we later discovered that that was wrong. If the Sun can change from being a celestial body that orbits the Earth to the center of our galaxy which Earth orbits, how much more farfetched would it be to discover pigs that can fly?
While it's true that the old communities that made fakku awesome have become more inactive, i'd say it's still a great place to post (outside of the general discussion areas like IB and Random).

After almost 4 years here i still love this place and everything it has to offer.

Although going back to the days of chilling with Space Cowboy and Nashrakh would be cool.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
NeoStriker wrote...
GoodDay wrote...

Wooooooo! Waar and I took it to PMs. I let him have the last word just so I could wait for someone like you. Man, today's gonna be a great day!

To be fair you never did tell me how I broke the sense of community or outlined how to fix the problems you see. He responded harshly but he wasn't wrong in saying you've avoided many of my points. I'm not saying this to shame you I just honestly want some sort of idea on how to make this place better for you/others without breaking our currently working system.
Threads like this seem (to me) to be more of a way to vent/ get attention than anything else. If someone really wants to bring up troubles within the community and ways to fix them, why not make a well thought out argument and present it in SD?

Nothing is gained by posting here because this is a place for rages, fails and INCOHERENT BABBLING. If you're going to start a serious discussion, why not do it right?