[Locked] Fakku

Does Fakku Have a Strong Sense of Community?

Total Votes : 72
Waar wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
How am I the reason the community atmosphere is gone? Since the day chatroll/skype a team chat was created and the irc vs chatroll "war" started this site has been fractured, surely you don't blame me for that. So far all I've seen is "waar is oppressing me, fuck you waar." If you want things to change how about you tell me how things should change and how to change them. If your suggestion is I should step down you will be wasting your time.

Zak and Harmonian weren't ever trying to break or harm Fakku intentionally. They were annoying, but they liked Fakku just like the rest of us.

They violated our rules countless times. I also am not the one who perma banned either of them.

Oh boyyyy, can you tell me who it was?
Opinions, opinions. Out of the three mention I totally enjoyed lollolloll12's comic the most.

And as Waar said, there's a difference between being an asshat and breaking the rules.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Waar wrote...
How am I the reason the community atmosphere is gone? Since the day chatroll/skype a team chat was created and the irc vs chatroll "war" started this site has been fractured, surely you don't blame me for that. So far all I've seen is "waar is oppressing me, fuck you waar." If you want things to change how about you tell me how things should change and how to change them. If your suggestion is I should step down you will be wasting your time.

Zak and Harmonian weren't ever trying to break or harm Fakku intentionally. They were annoying, but they liked Fakku just like the rest of us.

They violated our rules countless times. I also am not the one who perma banned either of them.

Oh boyyyy, can you tell me who it was?

Why? If this is to single out another Mod for some stupid crusade you can just leave the blame on me. Both users violated our rules countless times and you still have not told me how I broke our community and what can be done to "fix" it.
My 2 cents.

I don't think fakku has an strong sense of community, I'm not sure it ever has had any of that. At first when I was a lurker and I saw uncle phil's, long's or kuroneko's I felt that I wanted to be part of it too, cause it seemed they were like really recognized and important pieces of the "community", then I realized that as it is today, they had their groups, but the good thing is that fakku had brought them together.

Now I know that fakku is just a place where you can shre what you like, feel think or laugh about, and if you feel like it, to try and befriend another users, I mean freaky's group is a good example of that, to think of fakku as something more than that would be giving it much credit, and it doesn't mean you cannot care about users in the forum for any little interaction you can have with them, I¿m sure many people feel happy about zeroniv and his bussiness success, or the fact he fucks his cousin...

As for Waar... why you get butthurt over something that happened in the internet, I have seen this feud between you and him for a long time now, but you are the one that doesn't let it die. and waar being a dick and giving a fuck about the "community", well when you see an illumia or ronnie you gotta give him reason, and fakku is now more acknowledge that it was like 4 to 5 years back, a lot of people to whom trying to anger people over the internet seems to be their only reason of existence join fakku, if you think of that is good to have a waar around, also if you spam too much images on a thread and takes like half an hour for it to load, well waar may also have a point in erasing such post.

TL DR: you just don't care, if you serious: fuck you, go color some color books for your lack of concentration effing kindergastener.
halahsv wrote...
My 2 cents.

I don't think fakku has an strong sense of community, I'm not sure it ever has had any of that. At first when I was a lurker and I saw uncle phil's, long's or kuroneko's I felt that I wanted to be part of it too, cause it seemed they were like really recognized and important pieces of the "community", then I realized that as it is today, they had their groups, but the good thing is that fakku had brought them together.

Now I know that fakku is just a place where you can shre what you like, feel think or laugh about, and if you feel like it, to try and befriend another users, I mean freaky's group is a good example of that, to think of fakku as something more than that would be giving it much credit, and it doesn't mean you cannot care about users in the forum for any little interaction you can have with them, I¿m sure many people feel happy about zeroniv and his bussiness success, or the fact he fucks his cousin...

As for Waar... why you get butthurt over something that happened in the internet, I have seen this feud between you and him for a long time now, but you are the one that doesn't let it die. and waar being a dick and giving a fuck about the "community", well when you see an illumia or ronnie you gotta give him reason, and fakku is now more acknowledge that it was like 4 to 5 years back, a lot of people to whom trying to anger people over the internet seems to be their only reason of existence join fakku, if you think of that is good to have a waar around, also if you spam too much images on a thread and takes like half an hour for it to load, well waar may also have a point in erasing such post.

TL DR: you just don't care, if you serious: fuck you, go color some color books for your lack of concentration effing kindergastener.

Okay.
El Salvadorians..
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Kouki wrote...
El Salvadorians..

Weird mexicans they be.
ITT: Neil's public suicide...
Kona-chan wrote...
ITT: Neil's public suicide...

Where? Fap* Fap* Fap*
Just sound like neo's normal coming back post like the last few times.
Kadushy Douchebag
Wow...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Just sound like neo's normal coming back post like the last few times.

Aw, you remembered. And I don't know why, I just can't help it. Whenever I come back, there's still something wrong.
Neo, It's a distinct possibility that my opinion may mean nothing to you because you [very understandably] won't know who the fuck I am, but I really like it here. It's very easy to find like-minded individuals here, no matter your niche.

When someone's banned, I often find it very hard to argue with the reasons. The last several times I was around to witness a banning, each and every one of them were complete buffoons.

Even if someone loves it here, they're not above the set regulations. I'm sure the people you're talking about were great and ultimately decent people, but.. everyone is held to the same expectations as everyone else, and that is to follow the rules.

I know that ultimately your thread was about you feeling like Fakku is not the community it used to be... and most probably it isn't, but communities shift and change like this everywhere and all the time.

I'm more than positive that you've witnessed Fakku in fairer times, but it's not the shithole you think it is. There's goodness left. There are friends here.
>goodness

Den of weebs and troll with the hate engrained into there little penises hearts. Without this ib would be boring and full of fags.. like CT&FG.
Lollikittie wrote...
Neo, It's a distinct possibility that my opinion may mean nothing to you because you [very understandably] won't know who the fuck I am, but I really like it here. It's very easy to find like-minded individuals here, no matter your niche.

When someone's banned, I often find it very hard to argue with the reasons. The last several times I was around to witness a banning, each and every one of them were complete buffoons.

Even if someone loves it here, they're not above the set regulations. I'm sure the people you're talking about were great and ultimately decent people, but.. everyone is held to the same expectations as everyone else, and that is to follow the rules.

I know that ultimately your thread was about you feeling like Fakku is not the community it used to be... and most probably it isn't, but communities shift and change like this everywhere and all the time.

I'm more than positive that you've witnessed Fakku in fairer times, but it's not the shithole you think it is. There's goodness left. There are friends here.

I remember your name, but nope, I don't have much of an idea as to who you are.

When people are being stupid, I want to educate them.

Ever since the rules banned loli, I've been an outlaw, skirting the dance of what's right and wrong. I'm a baaaaaaad person. Once again, if people break a law, I want them to know who, what, when, where, why, and how. I accept the loli ban because it's out of Fakku's hands; they can't control it. Fuck you America! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU!

The people here aren't bad or evil, but if I shouted "Fakku!" some people would go "Yeah!" and some others would go "Meh." Why it gotta be like that?
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Forum Image: http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-pictures-history-its-time-for-your-period.jpg
guammastermind671 wrote...
http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-pictures-history-its-time-for-your-period.jpg

I love Twilight and I think gay couples are hot, I know because I write about that all the time in my fanfics of Naruto, Bleach, and Harry Potter, so thank you very much!

*Snicker*
NeoStriker wrote...

I remember your name, but nope, I don't have much of an idea as to who you are.

When people are being stupid, I want to educate them.

Ever since the rules banned loli, I've been an outlaw, skirting the dance of what's right and wrong. I'm a baaaaaaad person. Once again, if people break a law, I want them to know who, what, when, where, why, and how. I accept the loli ban because it's out of Fakku's hands; they can't control it. Fuck you America! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU!

The people here aren't bad or evil, but if I shouted "Fakku!" some people would go "Yeah!" and some others would go "Meh." Why it gotta be like that?

>No offense taken. Still been here under a year, so I get it.

>That's a very noble goal, indeed.

>Oh, my.

>Apathy is becoming increasingly more common amongst young adults. This is just a fact and is contributed to the terrible state of the world, and has very little if anything to do with their attachment to an online community. "Meh" is just.. more common, now. I try not to be meh. Meh's not such a great thing to be.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
You're too idealistic for IB. Some people can't be educated, some people can't be reasoned with and it's why I'm necessary.
Waar wrote...
You're too idealistic for IB. Some people can't be educated, some people can't be reasoned with and it's why I'm necessary.

A man's dreams never die. Everything is a dream, but the dream is everything.