[Locked] Fakku

Does Fakku Have a Strong Sense of Community?

Total Votes : 72
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
GracefulDiscension. wrote...
Yo bro I'ma let you finish but I think the best sense of a fakku community nowadays is our skype groups.

And how many people in those skype groups are active?

20+ at least

And how many of them do you actually care about?
Antw0n Remember me?
NeoStriker wrote...
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Yo bro I'ma let you finish but I think the best sense of a fakku community nowadays is our skype groups.

20+ at least

Most of them, actually. There are very few users who are in the chats that I have any problem with.
And it's usually only because they have a problem with me, for whatever reason.
Anesthetize wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...
first world problems wha wha.

no one gives a shit bro. making a fuss of oppression on a free hentai site on the internet.

get the fuck out.

Then why are you still here? Go back to Africa, so that you can be as tough as you preach. You shouldn't even have been able to make that post, because they sure as fuck don't have computers or the internet in the Third World. Problems are still problems, regardless of whether someone somewhere else may be having more problems.

Tyranosaurus_Secks and MrShadowzs, just get the fuck out. This thread isn't for you.

i'm not the one that's having a fit of mod oppression on the site.

So you admit there's mod oppression.
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

20+ at least

Most of them, actually. There are very few users who are in the chats that I have any problem with.

Then you've come quite a way from the guy who "liberated" manga from his school's library. I'm honestly proud of you.
NeoStriker wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...

no one gives a shit bro. making a fuss of oppression on a free hentai site on the internet.

get the fuck out.

Then why are you still here? Go back to Africa, so that you can be as tough as you preach. You shouldn't even have been able to make that post, because they sure as fuck don't have computers or the internet in the Third World. Problems are still problems, regardless of whether someone somewhere else may be having more problems.

Tyranosaurus_Secks and MrShadowzs, just get the fuck out. This thread isn't for you.

not really but i can see how people could interpret it as that way, but who gives a shit, it's not a democracy.
Anesthetize wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Anesthetize wrote...

get the fuck out.

not really but i can see how people could interpret it as that way, but who gives a shit, it's not a democracy.

And that's what I'm asking. Do you care? All you have to do is click yes or no, not attack me. God fucking damn, Anes.

Oh you sneaky bastard, you changed it.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Haven't seen you in IB in a while.

I guess you'd want a serious answer, huh?...

Well I mean, I guess there are some close knit groups here. Most of them seem to be from ctfg.(with a couple chats composed of IB regulars)

Dunno, I don't think there should be a sense of "nationalism" anyways, well not as a whole site.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
My penis need a new hole to call home. Can i be your waifu?
Antw0n Remember me?
NeoStriker wrote...
Spoiler:
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Antw0n wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...

20+ at least

Then you've come quite a way from the guy who "liberated" manga from his school's library. I'm honestly proud of you.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I care about quite a few people here, actually. Genuinely.
Lollikittie wrote...
I care about quite a few people here, actually. Genuinely.

RIES.

YOU DON'T CARE AT ALL.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Hey Neo, long time no see.

I would say that it's neither better or worse than what it has been as long as I've been around.
Undoubtedly there's more people coming and going what with how popular the site has become, but that doesn't been what small sense of community this site has have lessened. Rather, the only time F! has a sense of community is when users are ganging up on some poor newfag and bully them into submission.
I stopped reading after "Fakku Nationalism".

More of this "caring" crap.
To discuss the community is to make it pissed at you.

But just like any forum/website full of self-loathing users, if we had to, we'd probably all band together for the most part. Example: anime cons.
Neil, if you hate the current community, why not leave like the rest that couldn't handle it?
When I first came here I was impressed with how well that users seemed to know each other. Like, when Nash posted something, everyone knew who he was and what he was about. Little things like that really had a effect on me, particularly since Fakku was the first real internet community I was a part of. Anyhow, I really wanted to experience that sort of thing for my self. In other words, I wanted people to know who I was. Yeah, kinda attention whorey in retrospect, but I didn't really mean it like that. I just wanted to be a part of something bigger then myself, and at the time Fakku seemed like a good bet.

Anyhow, I started to post, and comment, and all that good stuff, but I still never really felt a part of anything. Somehow, I could never quite throw the feeling of being out of the "loop." This went on for a time, me posting, making a sort of personality for myself, watching the petty dramas and fights of the forums, etc, etc. After a while, I did start to feel more like part of a community, but I still didn't really know anyone. That is, I never truly talked to anyone outside of the forums, and even inside them, I generally kept to myself. Then, lo and behold, Tegumi invited me to join a Skype call with her other "like-minded" users. And that's when shit got real. Through the grand invention of Skype, I began to really talk with other users, interact and shit. And damn was it fun.

There's something incredibly cool about talking to someone you will never meet in real life, someone you know only through the internet. So, I guess this is the part where I made friends. I know the concept of internet friendship is strange, I still find it to be quite odd. But I'd still think of many of the people I've talked to on Skype as such. So, I kinda went on a rant here, and there's still more I'd like to say, but here's the jist of it:

Fakku's most important function for me was introducing me to all those cool people I would like to think of as friends.
That's it. Period. So, in the end, I guess I found a community inside a community.

Fuck, I've talked far too much. Sorry guys, it's really late over here and I'm super tired. I just really wanted to talk about my feelings and shit because I'm feeling corny and appreciative of all the people who've helped me.

I would also like to say that they're still a lot of cool (seeming) users who I still haven't talked to. It's a big forum out there, go find some nice guys and have fun together. That's the best thing a site like fakku can do for us.

P.S: Sorry, again, for making this so long. I don't know how to hold back sometimes. I like you Neo, don't be so bitter. Cheer up and shit, it's not all that bad. This is nice thread and it's been fun posting in it. I love a lot of you. Thanks for listening.

P.S.S: I don't even know if what I'm saying pertains to the topic anymore. Fuck it, at the very least it's about Fakku, right?
This is still IB, right?
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Does Fakku Have a Strong Sense of Community?

Lolno.

I miss the old guys, some of them. I have contact with some others, though. But I don't really get what's the point of bringing that up now.
Nope.
Don't like the majority of the people here, but I stay because I'm a masochist.
The community nowadays is quite meh.

We need to chat more in skype/irc and make projects like back in the day