FAKKU Books: New Titles March 2015

Please..Fakku, you have to stop forcing poverty upon me.
I might as well just add hentai to my budget.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

Hentai > Bread > Place to live
Jacob wrote...
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

All according to keikaku
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
Sitting at my desk impatiently.
Jacob wrote...
r0gamer94 wrote...
Hey Jacob this is a random question but will you guys be coming to Anime Boston? I got to see some of you guys last year so I was curious. If so will you be selling any of your books?

Yes! We will have a booth at Anime Boston. I won't personally be there this year, but our convention crew will. There will be panels (Hentai Worth Watching and Visual Novels and Eroge) and we should have Renai Sample and PuniKano available at the booth.

That's great, I hope you guys get a lot of advertisement and exposure there.
Why 5:00 PM and why deliver the announcements at 15 min intervals? Is this some sort of attendance experiment?
HYYPEEEE. WE'RE ALMOST THERE GUYS (THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME).
HAMAO HYPE...FUCKING BRILLIANT
HAMAOOOOOOOOOOO

SDAFJLSDAHGKSLDGHAIOA;RGHWEROIGHWERIOGHWERAIGOHERIOGHWERIOGHAWEROI
I'M BLEEDING HYPE!
Kira kira might be in my libary.
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
So these three are "just" announcements for now, not something you can preorder right away?
Also, will all of these be getting a print version?
How come only one book didn't get one so far?
Kevelinu wrote...
So these three are "just" announcements for now, not something you can preorder right away?

All the books we will be announcing will have a paperback and digital version, sorry I should have included that in the original post.
Wow, Hamao. I wasn't expecting that, so that's great. I hope you guys get his first book at some point too. In the mean time, I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
Kevelinu wrote...

Announcements are better than nothing. Plus HanaFuda wouldn't look so good in print. Unless it's really high quality.
Kevelinu A faptastic page.
xlightxmonkeyx wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...

Announcements are better than nothing. Plus HanaFuda wouldn't look so good in print. Unless it's really high quality.

Well I am just surprised that all books will get print version, except for that particular one.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Kevelinu wrote...

You can check that out in this thread:
https://www.fakku.net/forums/books/okama-hanafuda

It was actually a request from the artist that we initially just do a digital run to see how successful this type of book would be.
Kevelinu wrote...
xlightxmonkeyx wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...

Well I am just surprised that all books will get print version, except for that particular one.

If it ever gets a print it should be a pretty big print book. I would get that in a heartbeat.
Kevelinu wrote...
xlightxmonkeyx wrote...
Kevelinu wrote...

I think it's due to the expense since it's like 100 something pages of color. I'd still like one though, hopefully sales are good enough to warrant it, even with the increased price. I don't see why it wouldn't look good in print though, it just can't be cheap, but that goes for anything.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Jacob wrote...
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

The first announcement certainly looks like it might push my budget into something like this. Possibly with 'place to live' and 'bread' switched.