FAKKU Books: New Titles March 2015

YES! NaPaTa<3 I was waiting for this, I seriously can't wait to throw my money at this.
Ecchi-sama Vanilla Essence
Under the tags for Houshi-iin no Oshigoto it says oppa instead of oppai.
It's okay Jacob, I know it's probably because of how excited you were to announce the new books.
I'd like to add that the one tag for NaPaTa is pretty cheeky but 100% accurate.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Ooh, Hamao, and I somehow remember that second one (I, uh...Honestly probably won't pick it up). Oh but that NaPaTa one? Sold, definitely, as soon as it comes out.

Mogg one seems interesting but I'm not too sure, probably won't pick up that one with the NTR either. (Which is unfortunate because I actually do like Meme50's work, usually)

So out of these 5, I might want to pick up 3...My wallet is a bit less than impressed, though...
Silencio200 AHHHHHHH! I AM A CAT!
Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/641/298/448.jpg

cannot wait!
I♥Ecchi Ecchi is ♥ Ecchi is ✞
nooooooooooo why? why you do this to my wallet XD

any vanilla is a must buy :C
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
NA PA TA. NA PA TA. NA PA TA.
Will be getting all of these in physical format except maybe the last depending on the loli content (Ren'ai Sample got into Australia even though there was 1 questionable chapter, but don't want to push my luck). Goodbye my savings lol
dam these books are soo good
Im buying 2 of Napata for sure, I have been waiting for ever
I'm still waiting on Titikei one of the first ones announced.
Damn, I wanted Katsurai Yoshiaki's tanks. Decent selection, though.
Already read all of these tanks, but will definitely buy meme50's.
Will also wait for Wamusato Haru's Tropical Oyako Mix if it ever gets announced.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Oh damn, Carnal Communication looks great.
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Ooh, Hamao, and I somehow remember that second one (I, uh...Honestly probably won't pick it up). Oh but that NaPaTa one? Sold, definitely, as soon as it comes out.

Mogg one seems interesting but I'm not too sure, probably won't pick up that one with the NTR either. (Which is unfortunate because I actually do like Meme50's work, usually)

So out of these 5, I might want to pick up 3...My wallet is a bit less than impressed, though...

The Meme50 book is predominantly vanilla chapters. There's some non-vanilla stuff I'm not too fond of and only one netorare chapter, which was a mix of good and bad.
Oh my god. I'm buying these. Thank you based Jacob.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
The Meme50 book is predominantly vanilla chapters. There's some non-vanilla stuff I'm not too fond of and only one netorare chapter, which was a mix of good and bad.

If you want to see what Meme50 is truly capable of you should read his doujin works. He is insane as fuck.
Also:
http://pin-point.biz/20_ksrdrk/index.html
There goes my rehab money. How can I fap if I can't rehab and rehab if I don't have money?
FleetingFate Flat is JOOOOOSTISU!
the tease is real..
would update my gif but thats alot of work

Forum Image: http://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticWateryAlbatross.gif
"Ask and you shall receive."

For once, this line is true. I can't wait to get my hands on NaPaTa's book!!! The rest look so good that my wallet's getting a heart attack.

I'm curious about what chapters are in Meme50 though. The ones I remember from this artist are the ones where a guy shags his girlfriend and her sister. Both of which were packing glasses, asses, and tatas.
Mah wallet.