It's coming...

Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
"Itachi" wrote...
"Itachi" wrote...
What's a waifu?

The word has many MANY definitions but the definition I use basically the most common definition which is a term to refer to a female character you really like. You can look up the more "serious" definitions of waifu if you want.

Okay..?

Sorry if I was confusing in my post. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Im pretty tired from work so I'll just google the word tomorrow. It's no problem.
"Itachi" wrote...
"Itachi" wrote...
"Itachi" wrote...
What's a waifu?

The word has many MANY definitions but the definition I use basically the most common definition which is a term to refer to a female character you really like. You can look up the more "serious" definitions of waifu if you want.

Okay..?

Sorry if I was confusing in my post. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Im pretty tired from work so I'll just google the word tomorrow. It's no problem.

Alright.
SirDougles Minister of Shitposts
Even if I don't have the post count she will always be my waifu in my eyes.

<3 Miia Lamia
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/3MULz.jpg
IMxINxHEAT The Black Lotus
Wish I could join but I'm more of a Doujin Commenter than a Forum Poster. :/
I'm predicting some amount of competition or the Dragon's Crown girls.
silverpotatoes wrote...
Waifu = Stephen Colbert

NOT IF I GET HIM FIRST!

On a more serious note...
ITS FUCKING ON
I'm totally going to lose win this year.
yurixhentai wrote...
ZeroRequiemGX wrote...
Welp, I guess this is another event I won't be joining, still lacking 68 post.

Your sig is way too big.

Oh great here we go again, there used the spoiler tag to hide the pics.[/quote]
The Belldandy rage was the best.
ZeroRequiemGX wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
ZeroRequiemGX wrote...
Welp, I guess this is another event I won't be joining, still lacking 68 post.

Your sig is way too big.

Oh great here we go again, there used the spoiler tag to hide the pics.

It's in the rules... go read them. The entire signature space can only be 300 pixels high. Yours is still like 500 after using spoilers.

Only helping you out so you don't get a warning from Tegumi.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
The faggotry on this thread is yoshii proof.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Time to Believe in a thing call Love, She will be my Waifu.
Xelgadis Ex Hentai Protagonist
Wish I had 100 posts but I do more posts on the separate hentai's than the actual forum. fail me T_T
I do have 100 posts under my belt, but I dunno if I will join or not. Due to the fact it's hard to choice what character I would ultimately pick. Even, If I do choice one I'll bet it's already chosen already by somebody else. What do you think guys should I or not? :s
SolidShark wrote...
If I had an image that is 300 high, and I also a spoiler, then I would still be breaking the rules?

I need to know because I just sent a signature request and I don't want it to have a nice signature image and not be able to have my spoiler (which I intend to use to pack inside the Fakku Lounge link and current topic note).

Rules wrote...
What are the limits for Forum signatures?
300 pixels height. This includes everything in your signature space, including but not limited to images, text, closed spoilers, and white space.
Videos are not allowed in signatures.
TheBookie King of Red
"Itachi" wrote...
What's a waifu?

Wife.

and I wonder which redheads will be taken this time around.....
Should be good fun. Plus with this on the main page it should really pull a lot of people who might not know about it otherwise.

Time for some chaos, some raging, and some timely claims.
Grrrr, curse my lurking tendencies, this sounds like fun. 6/100 posts (7 counting this one) after 2 years, so in about 25 years I'll be able to participate, lol.
Oh yes. Time to play the waiting game.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
I will be taking my break at work when shit goes down