It's coming...

Somewhat halfway there...hmm I could make an effort to boost my posts but that's just lame since I will not put effort into them.

Oh I forgot, whoever claims Hatsune Miku better have a good reason. Cured me of my trauma resulting from music and carries on the dreams of indie musicians (-Ps and what not). Better have a good reason.
Can Kratos be my waifuu?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
HunterTheExile wrote...
Can Kratos be my waifuu?

You have 0 posts. No one will be your waifu.
...okay, how did we get a paradox of someone having posted still having 0 posts?
Huh...I was somewhat familiar with past games, but this is the first time that I'm joining. *puts on goggles* No regrets!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
iMuse wrote...
I will be taking my break at work when shit goes down

Your pimp is a nice man.
MICHIRUSAN wrote...
...okay, how did we get a paradox of someone having posted still having 0 posts?
. I'm magically delicious as hell?

EDIT: Sorry, I was eating Lucky Charms at the time and couldn't resist.
MICHIRUSAN wrote...

Posts in Incoherent Babbling don't count as legit posts.
MICHIRUSAN wrote...

Posts in IB and CTFG don't count as real posts.

If you check in your profile, you'll see the number of legitimate posts a user has, along with their actual total in brackets.

Same goes for Topics/Threads they create.
...This is what I get for being a longstanding lurker. I forget the basics since I only read them YEARS prior >
623 FAKKU QA
Hard to choose which one I want to claim first
I should really get to posting more on forums and such. . . I would very much enjoy having a waifu for once. ;w;
waaaaaaaa i want to join
Kita Day 1 NaruHina Fan
I'll still be at Otakon when the frenzy begins... Hope there'll be wifi to leech off of just long enough...
yurixhentai wrote...
ZeroRequiemGX wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
ZeroRequiemGX wrote...
Welp, I guess this is another event I won't be joining, still lacking 68 post.

Your sig is way too big.

Oh great here we go again, there used the spoiler tag to hide the pics.

It's in the rules... go read them. The entire signature space can only be 300 pixels high. Yours is still like 500 after using spoilers.

Only helping you out so you don't get a warning from Tegumi.

Well that sucks, I hate resizing pics -_-; should have gone with paint, thanks for the help dow
Sneakyone wrote...
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
new waifu

disgusting
After all the time spent on Fakku perhaps i can claim a waifu of my own? I usually just watch. Thanks for the Time zone simplification XD

Also what are the limits of who can be claimed? I've read the rules and am still unsure as to whether one of my choices is eligible. Its rule 8 that's got me perplexed
im off to look for ideas for my waifus... NO ONES GONNA GET THEM
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
You want me up at 8 AM on a Sunday? Well, I guess it's better than 6 AM for those a bit more to the west there... Preferred waiting until 3 AM at times for Waar's game, though, but I'll survive this as well. Still a pretty reasonable time for me, I guess.
11 pm pdt? Thats 2am in eastern time right? I have to work till 1 am on saturday night... I had completely lost hope of claiming my waifu when i heard the game was starting on saturday, but it looks like hope is not lost!