It's coming...

Shit's about to go down lol

I must ready my popcorns.
artcellrox wrote...
ExPhantom wrote...
This is going to very interesting and i don't really know how to win, but sign me up!

You win by getting the waifus you want. Stay tuned to the first link in the first post of this thread by me to participate.

Do you pick a new waifu after each round?
yurixhentai wrote...
So does that mean the game starts at 6am for me if I'm in the UK? (I don't understand time zones)

Still waiting for some help...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
ExPhantom wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
ExPhantom wrote...
This is going to very interesting and i don't really know how to win, but sign me up!

You win by getting the waifus you want. Stay tuned to the first link in the first post of this thread by me to participate.

Do you pick a new waifu after each round?

Yup (is no one clicking on the previous game link to understand how this works)?

Also, Yuri, UK time is GMT/UTC, so yes, it's 6AM for you guys.
Thanks art.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS PEOPLE.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1596810-GDVRK4R.jpg
SolidShark wrote...
So I just set the forum clock to UTC -4, am I right? Then, at 11 PM, that time, the game starts? Just want to make sure.

... to make it simpler, PDT is if you live in the West Coast, like Los Angeles or Vancouver, CDT is for Texans and the sort, EDT is for East Coasters in New Jersey, New York, etc., and UTC is for Brits.

Do the math from there. And I would not advise using the forum clock.
dang I need like 90 more posts, and I only have like, a day to get them...

CAN BOA GET THE POSTS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE?!?!??
FIND OUT NEXT TIME1!!

b-but even if I don't get enough posts this time you can bet I'll have enough next time ;>
yurixhentai wrote...
So does that mean the game starts at 6am for me if I'm in the UK? (I don't understand time zones)

Yes unless summer time messes stuff up.

I'm not sure if you live in GMT +1 now or if it's still 0. Check wikipedia or google.
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

I'm not sure if you live in GMT +1 now or if it's still 0. Check wikipedia or google.

I checked before I made this thread. Times should be fine as they are now, so Yuri is in UTC+0 at the moment.
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

I checked before I made this thread. Times should be fine as they are now, so Yuri is in UTC+0 at the moment.

I just checked and you're incorrect.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136

It's summer time in Europe. He now lives in GMT +1. And he's always one hour behind me.
Ryssen wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

It's summer time in Europe. He now lives in GMT +1. And he's always one hour behind me.

I just saw that site, looks like I am +1. So would the game start at 7am for me?
yurixhentai wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

I just saw that site, looks like I am +1. So would the game start at 7am for me?

Yes. Which makes it 8 am for me.
yurixhentai wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

Huh... what time is it there right now, Yuri?
artcellrox wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

15:56
yurixhentai wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

15:56

So I'm 5 hours ahead of you now, as I suspected and clarified. You're currently on BST (British Summer Time), which is UTC+1. Technically, my UTC time is correct, I was just wrong to assume Brits were using that time at the moment.

Anyway, so yeah, UTC can be used to find out where your time currently. Thank you for the clarification, you two.
No problemo
Not playing this one
6AM 11th August UTC/GMT

Oh my days...

Oh wait 8 AM I can do this.
Hentanize wrote...
6AM 11th August UTC/GMT

Oh my days...

Oh wait 8 AM I can do this.

... you're Brit?

MY BAD, THAT'S UTC+2, not +1!