It's coming...

Come on! The post count is unfair ;_; Still my waifu is Tamamo from MGQ, no one else's, only mine. I will go NTR on anyone who gets near her! *growls*
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Byakurou wrote...
Come on! The post count is unfair ;_; Still my waifu is Tamamo from MGQ, no one else's, only mine. I will go NTR on anyone who gets near her! *growls*

It was 50 posts in the previous game, which was earlier this year. Why didn't you start posting in the forums from then?
artcellrox wrote...
HunterTheExile wrote...
Can Kratos be my waifuu?

You have 0 posts. No one will be your waifu.

Not sure if that was a troll post or real question, but, nevertheless...

Quite the burn you gave him.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Ah...Here we go again!

I remember anticipating this a lot in Game 9, it was tough picking out the girls you really want and getting her before everyone else does...

But well, it's all good fun, and sometimes you do have to let someone go and admit that you were too slow...Sad, but eh, we still have fun.

Unfortunately it's some bad luck for me because the time this starts, i'll be on a long flight back home (overseas now). Meaning i'll miss opening, unfortunately...I might lose who i'm aiming for.
What a great way to start the day!
I won't be joining this fight. I am perfectly content with my waifus, no matter how many other people have also claimed them. You all can have your versions of the waifu in question, and I'll have mine. So, have fun fighting and killing each other.
F*cking weirdos.
Leroya wrote...
F*cking weirdos.

Why not fucking?
Zaff wrote...
11 pm pdt? Thats 2am in eastern time right? I have to work till 1 am on saturday night... I had completely lost hope of claiming my waifu when i heard the game was starting on saturday, but it looks like hope is not lost!

1am Eastern.
FuckYoHouse wrote...
Zaff wrote...
11 pm pdt? Thats 2am in eastern time right? I have to work till 1 am on saturday night... I had completely lost hope of claiming my waifu when i heard the game was starting on saturday, but it looks like hope is not lost!

1am Eastern, according to post.

1AM is for Central.
artcellrox wrote...
FuckYoHouse wrote...
Zaff wrote...

1am Eastern, according to post.

1AM is for Central.

Ah yes, I do believe I should get some sleep.
artcellrox wrote...
Byakurou wrote...

It was 50 posts in the previous game, which was earlier this year. Why didn't you start posting in the forums from then?

That sounds like a great idea to anyone who aren't able to enter in this year game.

Make sure you all post regular so you can participate in the next one.
WideEyedMan wrote...
Somewhat halfway there...hmm I could make an effort to boost my posts but that's just lame since I will not put effort into them.

Oh I forgot, whoever claims Hatsune Miku better have a good reason. Cured me of my trauma resulting from music and carries on the dreams of indie musicians (-Ps and what not). Better have a good reason.

Are you saying you like or dislike vocaloid?

say what! wrote...
Leroya wrote...
F*cking weirdos.

Why not fucking?

Because underage.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Meh... Time to reclaim my waifus yet again. Hopefully I'll be home when it starts, freakin' work's been busy as of late, and I've been staying and working 14+ hours for the past couple of days. I think I should be fine though if everything goes as planned during that day.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
artcellrox wrote...
Byakurou wrote...

That sounds like a great idea to anyone who aren't able to enter in this year game.

Make sure you all post regular so you can participate in the next one.

FINALLY someone gets it!
Leroya wrote...
F*cking weirdos.

That's not a nice thing to say unless you're trying to troll then good job. You got my attention by me posting here.
623 FAKKU QA
Byakurou wrote...

I am going to claim her to troll you and make the NTR flow through you.

[color=#FFFFFF]Not really I don't give a fuck. Your whining is just funny.[/color]
2 am EST, bloody hell. And on Otakon weekend? Egad.

Looks like I'm getting no sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning, here's to hoping I don't work at 6 am Sunday morning!
I'm signing up. But how do you actually win? Do you just come with a waifu and then they just go all the way through the contest? Do people vote for them?
ExPhantom wrote...
This is going to very interesting and i don't really know how to win, but sign me up!

You win by getting the waifus you want. Stay tuned to the first link in the first post of this thread by me to participate.