Unsaid Thoughts v2

ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Wait so you can marry those shipgirls in Azur Lane but there's loli ships too can you marry them too?

First one I married was the loli ship! xD

Forum Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/homer-simpson-mind-blown.gif

Well, not all kansens have wedding dress when you marrying them, though. So better check koumakan wiki if you want to find which kansens have wedding dress.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Vampire is the next to marry
AzelleFans wrote...
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
Wait so you can marry those shipgirls in Azur Lane but there's loli ships too can you marry them too?

Forum Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/homer-simpson-mind-blown.gif

Well, not all kansens have wedding dress when you marrying them, though. So better check koumakan wiki if you want to find which kansens have wedding dress.

I’ll put that on my to do list then Animus.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Yes I fucked it up, but your stupid system should have some sort of fail safe or preventative measure so I can still get paid!

Working a full week and not getting shit for it is BS and just makes your company very unprofessional
Finally got the unbeaten unf trophy even on tier A, now back to jewtenshoe mines
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Akiryo wrote...

Who you gonna marry, btw?
AzelleFans wrote...
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
AzelleFans wrote...
ANIMUS:

Akiryo wrote...
Looky-tan wrote...
Akiryo wrote...

Who you gonna marry, btw?

Oh I don’t play Azur Lane I was getting a lot of their ads and was wondering that’s all.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
In 2020 4/20 gonna be a whole month. I'm gonna die brain dead.
Well it's the 9th now, if it was gonna happen it would've happened already.
Staying up here realy makes me want to move out of my home area.
It's been a year since i played FGO for the first time, and i only got 4 5-stars. But i'm very suuuuure that my "terrible luck" will be trivialized and there's that someone else in the other side of the world with a worse luck than i am...

At least my career in Azur Lane is good. Very good. My shit luck is reversed there. Not dropping FGO though.

Spoiler:

Wanna know why? Because i don't want to be called "weakling" by lucksacks, who ironically would've quit/thrown a bitch fit if they were put in my situation in just a few months(Terrible luck, and unable to whale)
BigBudNineOneActual wrote...
It's been a year since i played FGO for the first time, and i only got 4 5-stars. But i'm very suuuuure that my "terrible luck" will be trivialized and there's that someone else in the other side of the world with a worse luck than i am...

At least my career in Azur Lane is good. Very good. My terrible luck is reversed there. Not dropping FGO though.

Spoiler:

Wanna know why? Because i don't want to be called "weakling" by lucksacks, who ironically would've quit/thrown a bitch fit if they were put in my situation in just a few months(Terrible luck, and unable to whale)

Plus the story is pretty great too...when it wants to be. Damn Babylonia you crazy!
Eternal Sin wrote...

At least my career in Azur Lane is good. Very good. My terrible luck is reversed there. Not dropping FGO though.

Spoiler:

Plus the story is pretty great too...when it wants to be. Damn Babylonia you crazy!

Not really interested in the story anymore. Most of the time, i only see beautiful servants that i don't deserve to have in my arsenal.

Spoiler:
It's hard to not quit when i have neither Lancer Shishou, Brynhild, Nero Bride, Jalter, nor any Gacha Summer Servants. Had it not been for Mama, i would've lost it and quit.
Eternal Sin wrote...

Spoiler:

Not really interested in the story anymore. Most of the time, i only see beautiful servants that i don't deserve to have in my arsenal.

Spoiler:
It's hard to not quit when i have neither Lancer Shishou, Brynhild, Nero Bride, Jalter, nor any Gacha Summer Servants. Had it not been for Mama, i would've lost it and quit.

Sad day. Some of the main quest lines are pretty awesome. Then again I've been in love with the series since Fate Stay Night so I'm probably a little obsessed.

Mama is all one needs -nods-
So fakku saved HH? WUT?
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
THIS IS NOT OK TO DO. You're the best e-sports player when it comes to Fighting games, and someone super cool to look up to within the FGC maybe next to Maximilian, but god damn stop throwing your god damn "I'm a Black Queer Furry" shit ever where!!
Forum Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dw3f3_0V4AUuZFN.jpg:large
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/nzazgh.jpg
MAKE IT HAPPEN, CAPTAIN.
"Metroid Prime 4's development restarted, Retro Studios will now be developing the game with series producer Kensuke Tanabe."
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH YES
All work and no play make me drink more.
Gdi, first the shit with Metro not being on steam for a year after it comes out and now DMC5 may have been pushed back to MAY for PC ;-; wtf.
Two Games I was looking forward to pretty much just got fucked. What's next DOA6 not having online for PC again? god.......