Unsaid Thoughts v2

animefreak_usa Child of Samael
"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation."
Just got back from a brief internship at a humanitarian foundation. 10/10 would intern there again.

Also, thanks to my half-assed commitment to channel my rage issues positively gym and try NOT to eat myself to death diet, i managed to lose 10 kg of my body weight, and i look more beefy and less pudgy.

In other news, i returned to Honkai Impact 3 after 2 years of abandonment. Kallen and Yae are deathly precious, and Himeko is very large. Otto can go fuck himself. No good doujin featuring her yet though. If only i could commission Kuronomiki to make it...
Anybody else here get really excited when FAKKU releases something that's been sitting in their backlog for months (and I'm talking like four or more months).

No? Well, I guess I'll just sit here alone with all of these Shitsurakuten and X-Eros chapters that are waiting in the backlog. Somebody's gotta keep them company.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
'Bang the crazy chick slowly… leaves more time before the knife cuts thru your neck.'
Man, i love Yakuza/RGG series.

One could only imagine what it'll bring if they have multiple choices/endings.
If only i could ask Studio T-Rex/Bunnywalker to re-make an adaptation of "Cleavage" from Empress...
I wish that Rocket Monkey was on FAKKU. Start things off with some vanilla. Enough chapters to make another vanilla only book. That way, when Rocket Monkey finishes the book and gets to his usual deep - cutting NTR, I can sit back and enjoy the riot that will occur in the comment section. Seriously, vanilla-only and NTR-averse commenters will be out for blood if that happens.

For real though, I don't understand how someone can shift back and forth from good quality vanilla and heart-breaking NTR. Rocket Monkey lives near the extremes of the spectrum and nowhere in-between.
I know you're not supposed to kinkshame but there's some really really fucked up shit in hentai that's just mind numbing
I'm glad Tsa is doing relatively well. I still remember the time where i mistook him as a girl.
There is so many ntr i need to read. Why men can't have unlimited ejaculation.
Not sure if i'm holding off from masturbating for a week because i really want to clean up, or just to bust fatter nuts.
I use shotguns from 1/144 Gundam model kits because it's currently not possible to find stand-alone 1/12 semi-auto shotgun models (Little Armory only has AA-12, but it's a tad too bulky). And even if i do found one, it HAS to be a part of an expensive figure i don't need.
(Looking at you, Threezero T-800 & MAFEX John Wick 2.)

Guess i should learn 3D printing.
As I sit here, a thought echoes in my mind:

"These are the people you have been interacting with lately: People who want to see the underage have sex, who want to see rape, who want to see incest, in Japanese cartoon form. And while those fetishes are okay if kept to oneself, these same people cannot seem to wait. They must see it now. That instead of enjoying the thousands of other releases here, they insist on going on a forum to demand knowledge of the requirements. That instead of appreciating the site as a whole, they devalue it because it cannot satiate their desire immediately. These are the people you have been interacting with.

But what did you do? You placated them, tried to give them the information that they wanted to the best of your knowledge, tried to tell them that the powers that be will never answer their pleas. But for what? To stop the torrent of inquires? To be helpful to strangers? To be apart of an online community?

Sisphyus would be proud."

And as these thoughts burn in my mind like the midday sun in June, I look out of my window to see reality: The white flowers swaying on their branches with the wind, shadows dancing on the road, cars whizzing by, the passage of time. These moments are fleeting. One moment comes, only to be replaced just as quickly as it came, never to be seen again. So instead of pushing the boulder up the hill to only watch it come tumbling down, I choose to appreciate the things that I have and to help only who are truly in need. The finite time I have left would be better spent that way.

Never again.
"well love is like a drug to counteract the terror of solitude...but if you dont want to experience the further terror of withdrawal being alone is definitely not a mistake. - yuichi onodera.

Book 2 of goodnight punpun
Kuronomiki's latest work is very hot.
Wonder what happened to Karina and that girl that followed her around like a shadow.
"If you want to find love, don't hesitate." -some guy on a Dramus NTR manga

Tell THAT to Asta.
why the fuck is controversial content locked behind 15 forum posts? in what world does that make any sense.
"why my dick hard"
raikura Deloused
is this #11? i wasn't counting. can i check my post count in settings?