Unsaid Thoughts v2

Wonder if Luna is getting released soon...come on dragon lady where you at? @.@
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Vala amo
And another my fav ytuber retires because she doesn't like her popularity, understandable due her low esteem personality but still what an odd case. Still wish she still around on twitter as artist tho, her art is so comfy
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Weebs waifu statement of reality.
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/7pp52e.jpg
It's been more than six months and i STILL don't have QBZ-95 on GFL. Fuck. I don't even want to do Normal Crafting no more so i don't have to see that ditzy crumpet-strumpet L85 again and again.

Spoiler:
Fuck you, Roomy.no. Fuck me, for not knowing of GFL much, much earlier.
I really want this job >.
Turns out Brütal Legend is actually an Isekai game...
When people chase their dreams, that is when they first truly live. However, there is some who dream of killing.
AK-400 is just an AK-104/105 with a longer barrel, rails and relocated rear sights. Might as well just call it AK-404/405 at this point.

Spoiler:

More like Russia's said "fuck it", threw the cool old proto out of the window, and then tries a cheap attempt at making a Galil. It's like that they're throwing away their Lebedev to adopt a railed Makarov instead.

Even the old proto has more features (Enlarged mag release, thumb safety/selector) than this crap. But hey, who the fuck needs innovation when the rehashed "well-proven" ol' reliable design is enough, right? Just slap a couple of rails, integrate the sight with the gas block, relocate the rear sights, and done!

And the worst part is they featured THIS version of AK-12 on GFL. Blyat.
Forum Image: https://pics.me.me/how-people-learn-german-take-german-classes-i-listen-to-23566061.png
Welp wasted 70 rolls for dupes, time to go full zen till end of the year

This wind gw is fucking cancer, almost 500m just for top35k rank, doubled the last gw score

Hope next one won't be as cancerous as this one
Since i bought Fate/Extella Link, i don't have to get FGO to play as Shishou. Her movesets and NP there are pretty fucking nice.

No Kirei rigging the rolls there too, so that's a plus.
Didn't think preparing your will was so fucking hard. Wish i had a trust worthy family that wouldn't try to screw people out of my shit. My hentai collection is gonna be fun.
Got my 8 year badge today.

After I don't know how long, my retarded brain decided to visit this forum.

Seems like some people I know are still here. freakin ancients.
cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
my guy friend has a bubble butt

owo
cactus5390 wrote...
my guy friend has a bubble butt

[size=24]owo[/size]

Can you bounce off it?
cactus5390 M★I★D★O★R★I
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Can you bounce off it?

hell yeah i can -
and i wanna squish it
Ten months and i finally got QBZ-95 on GFL. Now i can fight properly.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Bad Mood... i could need someone to talk
I temporarily dropped FGO so i could spend more time at the gym. I hate being pudgy.

I'm still playing GFL and AL though. But not so frequent as last year.