Why do guys loves Perverted Anime?

Pages Prev1234Next
Hentanize wrote...

Not all males loves perverted animes.

It sounds unbelievable but it's true, sadly.

And sadly, the ones who aren't loving perverted animes jealous with the main character ..

Proven by science
Hentanize wrote...
It sounds unbelievable but it's true, sadly.

Why is this sad? If every guy in the world thought only of his dick then the world would be in a sorry spot for sure.
I was half-joking, don't take it seriously lol.

Not all males loves perverted animes.

Considering how we are all hentai lovers, this should be a shocking fact!
I'd say Occam's razor. To clarify "One should always choose the simplest explanation of a phenomenon, the one that requires the fewest leaps of logic"

The answer thus being: Cause it's awesome!
Hell, I'm a girl and I like perverted anime.

Why does anyone like perverted ANYTHING?
I think we all know the answer to this thread, and that question.
The taboo subjects you don't see in any other medium ^_^
Goodday gentlemen, and (if any) ladies. I myself like the stimulation of a pair of panties flashes here and there, and leave it to the imagination to as if that character is real what would i do to please her (in bed). I have collected a mass amount of anime in the past 15 years and titles like DearS, Kannazuki no Miko, UFO Princess Valkirye, Love Hina, Negima! (both series), and my favorate of all harem anime Girls Bravo are pure examples of the kind of perversions that guys like us go for.

Anime shows us what kind of fantasy girl we always wanted but can never find.
Because it's the only thing that'll ever get us as close as possible to pussy :(
NeoStriker wrote...
Because it's the only thing that'll ever get us as close as possible to pussy :(

Hey man, speak for yourself.
NEXUS Since 2010
Hormones in overdrive.
gizgal wrote...

So I'm curious now- within a typical ecchi anime, do you appreciate the relative proportion of male v female naughtiness, or do you find yourself wishing to see more cute boys in compromising situations?
Because it is fun and interesting to watch anime that has an ecchi genre on it.

A man's desire of ecchiness is the primary reason.
Ask yourself why.....
Because we're guys.
we have penis
sifian_ wrote...
gizgal wrote...

So I'm curious now- within a typical ecchi anime, do you appreciate the relative proportion of male v female naughtiness, or do you find yourself wishing to see more cute boys in compromising situations?

Either way. Ouran is great for that, without the yucky yaoi shit. ;)

Though I usually prefer animes that aren't focused on fan service, I can appreciate a good panty-shot/etc.. They just make the characters seem more sexual beings, which is funny and adds a level of humanity to the show.
I....don't really know. Maybe because perverted anime causes arousal, and state of arousal feels awesome?
Ecchi's are usually more funny then arousing.
I do it for the laughs.
Perverted anime allows guys to escape into a fantasy world far removed from reality. Where all of the girls are uber cute and are more than willing to offer 'fan-service' at the drop of a hat.

That kind of stuff just doesn't happen in reality... at least not to me.

I've never been one for 'perverted anime' outside of hentai anyways. Fan service kills a shows story more often than it adds to it. When I want to be stimulated, I come to Fakku. I don't want to be bombarded with unnecessary sexual imagery while watching mainstream anime. It just doesn't do it for me.
I could care less about echhi, if I love the chemistry between two characters then I will totally dig it, ecchi or not. Asu no Yoichi. I like the relationship between Yoichi and Ibuki and I very much hope that they become a couple. Therefore, I read the manga, even though I hate how the author gives a panty or breast shot every other panel. For me the biggest attraction to a anime or manga is romance. Do I love these two characters? Do i want them to get together? I don't give a shit if its ecchi, give me my girly romance.

I'm still the manliest motherfucker there is though. I just have a soft spot for romance...>_>
Pages Prev1234Next