Bugs Bugs Bugs

Pages 1234Next
We are in the middle of deploying new code across the site. So you will start to see little things broken all over the place that we missed during the alpha test. If you see something broken, post in this topic and describe the problem as best you can. If for whatever reason you can't reply to this topic, you can email me your problems at jacob@fakku.net We will fix it as soon as we get the chance.

There is a long list of new features this updated code will bring to the site, but some things to be excited about:

> Auto login is working
> Unread topics persist between sessions
> Unread private message indicator persists between sessions
> Threaded private messages (work in progress)
The file hosts that were banned, like hotfile for example, can be posted again:
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=45464
Whenever I Search For Sumthin In The Search Bar It Takes Me Too The Manga Section
I can't view people's posts on their profiles. Whenever I do it takes me back to my internet provider search or to an error page.
Dunno if it's important, but the front page poll is showing a previous, old poll.
iCockmaster wrote...
I can't view people's posts on their profiles. Whenever I do it takes me back to my internet provider search or to an error page.

ditto, i cant see my previous posts on my profile under my profile pic
cant post comments, indicating that the links are broken UNless login, and cant vote on that poll, also it does it long the next page when i am reading doujins, it suppose to load the following page but instead it loaded the cover everytime
Jacob wrote...
Unread topics persist between sessions

I preferred the topics to be marked as read when I logged out, but I suppose one extra click won't kill me.

User upload sections are not showing me the unread topics icon until I go in them.

Edit: Nevermind, this is already mentioned in the other bug thread.
when i try to see a topic it keeps saying i dont have permission which doesnt make sense because i highly doubt IB threads are that "important" and some topics in other forums
including peppers link
It seems that Im able to + rep myself just like I would be able to with any other user... When I posted a comment in IB, the little +/- were next to my rep on my post, apparently giving me the option to rep myself.
lazyasschillypepper wrote...
The file hosts that were banned, like hotfile for example, can be posted again:
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=45464

AWFUL and MISERABLE news..

Gah, back to spammers reposting the 10cent per 1k download garbage junk/points to premium for them that they copy and paste to every forum....
I can't see other people's sigs, or mine for that matter. I already checked my profile and I'm sure it's not my profile that's the problem.
List of stuff that I noticed:

Low Priority as those bugs only concern appearances
1. in one-page threads, the page number at the top right and bottom right doesn't offer any value (no link, just "1")
2. you can click on the reputation buttons for yourself, does bothers me - even as it leads to a text saying it doesn't have any effects

High Priority as those bugs actually do interrupt a functionality
1. going to the "Profile" page to "View All Forum Posts" leads to a 404 error (/search.php is non-existant)

And as you're looking at code atm:
Feature Request
1. Edit information for a post - to actually see when a post was last changed after it was posted
-You can no longer see who favored the doujin you are/were reading. Before, if you clicked on the number, it would show who favored it (sorted by order of join dates)
Was the mark all forum posts as read option removed? Can't find it now =x

Also, negative repping someone gives a weird user has "received +-1 reputation for this post" error actually giving rep.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Imagine Breaker wrote...
Was the mark all forum posts as read option removed?

It's now in the upper right corner of the page.

Don't like that change much myself, now I have to go up again after opening the updated sections in tabs.
I tried leaving a comment in a translator group's page because of the awesome Dragon quest 6 doujin they translated and I got a "404 not found" when I hit the submit button: https://www.fakku.net/translators/Little%20White%20Butterflies
Under my profile page, the "view all posts" link sais 404 not found
If you go to the Manga section and hit Upload it gives a weird code. https://www.fakku.net/upload/
Lol, if you get -repped your rep drops down to 1 automatically.
Pages 1234Next