Anime Expo 2011

Looky-tan Got Megane?
Sipura wrote...
Can't wait till AX11 so I can attend the panel and get myself a Mega milk shirt. Btw Are you guys going to have a gathering for coffee or lunch?

nothing is planned yet, but both sound like great ideas.
I want to attend the Hentai worth watching and Q&A. I enjoyed the collaboration last AX with Fakku! & Danny Choo meet up. I'll be wearing my Fakku! pins and maybe my Fakku! shirt from last year. Black fades in the wash after a year now, so I think I'll buy a red shirt and a new black shirt this year~. Hope there's some mini-games by the Fakku! staff again this year. Hunting for candy to give the staff for pins was awesome.
Someday... someday.

Until then I'm stuck on the east coast.
Hope to see some of you guys at AX next week :)
KawaiianPunch wrote...

I shall be...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
KawaiianPunch wrote...

I shall be...

yep yep.
Good news :D I got vacation time off for Anime Expo I'll be there all 4 days but I'll more then likely be leaving day 4 around 3 to catch my first day back on the job lol
I don't has FAKKU shirt! No one will ever spot meh! MUAHAHAHAHA! Unless you found my pic in the "post your pics" thread but even then, I LOOK DIFFERENT NOW!!!! *disappears*
I'm actually saving money to buy a Fakku shirt this time around. Trying to keep my exhibition hall purchases lower and my artist alley purchases a bit more generous.

Speaking of Fakku stuff, I need to find my Hen-tie pin!
first time going to the expo and i am going to try to go to the vocaloid concert and if i cant go at least ill be able to go to all three fakku events yes i love fakku so many good hentais. :)
tsukune_19 wrote...
first time going to the expo and i am going to try to go to the vocaloid concert and if i cant go at least ill be able to go to all three fakku events yes i love fakku so many good hentais. :)

I think the vocaloid concert is sold out already, though you could see if they would be handing out tickets there.

in other days...i've got quite a bit of money now so can't wait to get their and start looking especially for the fakku/sanshee booth.
iheartfakku wrote...
DesuFakku wrote...
I am going this year! And I shall be wearing my MEGA MILK shirt. Only bad thing is I'm going for one day, the 2nd. :c

same here :/ not that bad though second day is the best hopefully jacob will be there at a random booth giving out fakku stickers again that would be awesome especially since i wont be able to make it to the Q&A. please be at a booth again D:

Anyone know where the booth is this year or what? Thinking about getting some money to buy a shirt this time.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
_Raven_ wrote...
iheartfakku wrote...
DesuFakku wrote...
I am going this year! And I shall be wearing my MEGA MILK shirt. Only bad thing is I'm going for one day, the 2nd. :c

same here :/ not that bad though second day is the best hopefully jacob will be there at a random booth giving out fakku stickers again that would be awesome especially since i wont be able to make it to the Q&A. please be at a booth again D:

Anyone know where the booth is this year or what? Thinking about getting some money to buy a shirt this time.

Well here's a map of the Exhibit Hall, just need Jacob to tell us the number.
Spoiler:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/538126-IXO4I94.jpg
Anyone know if the WHOLE convention is going to have wifi? I'm planning to constantly update my twitter with photos or live stream with my iPhone but I'm not sure my iPhone has the capability of streaming.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
vietxmikey wrote...
Anyone know if the WHOLE convention is going to have wifi? I'm planning to constantly update my twitter with photos or live stream with my iPhone but I'm not sure my iPhone has the capability of streaming.

A quick look at the Anime Expo forums show that "no wifi unless you bring your own" lol
Looking4Moar wrote...
vietxmikey wrote...

A quick look at the Anime Expo forums show that "no wifi unless you bring your own" lol

That sucks! :[ I was hoping to constantly update my twitter. Profound sadness.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
tsukune_19 wrote...

I think the vocaloid concert is sold out already, though you could see if they would be handing out tickets there.

Vocaloid Concert Tickets in the Nokia Theater were sold out the weekend they went on sale. Hopefully, it will be worth it for missing the second day of AX, or is it night?
Albel 'The Wicked' wrote...
Pervy Fatman wrote...
tsukune_19 wrote...

Vocaloid Concert Tickets in the Nokia Theater were sold out the weekend they went on sale. Hopefully, it will be worth it for missing the second day of AX, or is it night?

its at like 8:30 something at night...so its fine, not a lot is going on at night...though depending on what you want to do...
Jacob-sensei, will you be able to catch the beginning of the last comic standing this year since the "hentai worth watching" panel conflicts with the event
I'm not going to the Hatsune Miku concert nor do I really like her "music" but in my opinion, any hentai of her is a + in my book. Anyway, since AX is around the corner(less than a week), and there is a concert of Hatsune coming up. I would like to leave this video here.

Michelle Phan is freaking CUTE!