Anime Expo 2011

we are just 3 days away! I can't wait...those of you who are going, I'll be cosplaying light from death note on the first day and Yakumo from Psychic Detective Yakumo on the second day...I'll be rolling around the convention with my friends hunglikezombie(big dude with a beard) and isawicameiconquered(short big dude black hair) so come say hi to us and hang around for a little bit.
I'll be going...can't compete again this year. Gotta wait til next year.
My birthday draws closer! (2nd) >_<
I have no idea what to expect this year
Ok, for those who are going, I'll be:

1st day: Rakshata Chawla
2nd day: Villetta Nu
3rd day: Michiko Malandro (just look for the girl with the L.B.D.D. tattoo on the stomach)

Dunno if I'll be cosplaying the 4th day...if I find a rainbow flag I may go as Nyan Cat, or if I decide not to be lazy I'll do Kumashiro Maya. If I get lazy I'll just be wearing a Mega Milk shirt, or something.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Nekohime wrote...
Ok, for those who are going, I'll be:

1st day: Rakshata Chawla
2nd day: Villetta Nu
3rd day: Michiko Malandro (just look for the girl with the L.B.D.D. tattoo on the stomach)

Dunno if I'll be cosplaying the 4th day...if I find a rainbow flag I may go as Nyan Cat, or if I decide not to be lazy I'll do Kumashiro Maya. If I get lazy I'll just be wearing a Mega Milk shirt, or something.

lol cool a Michiko cosplay, I enjoyed watching that series. I'll try to find you each day then ^_^
How much will you be selling these for?
Pervy Fatman wrote...
we are just 3 days away! I can't wait...those of you who are going, I'll be cosplaying light from death note on the first day and Yakumo from Psychic Detective Yakumo on the second day...I'll be rolling around the convention with my friends hunglikezombie(big dude with a beard) and isawicameiconquered(short big dude black hair) so come say hi to us and hang around for a little bit.

my beard alone will give me away... lolz...
Good news and bad news for arcade buffs.

Good news is that OnCampus, the provider for 2009 and previous, is returning.. Bad news is that there's not going to be any IIDX there. (Deconfirmed on Twitter :<)
I was going to go, but something came up that totally depleted my funding.

So I probably wont be going this year.
I live approximately 40mins away from the LA Convention Center. Sadly I cannot attend. I have 2 jobs..... :(
Just a day away. I'm sure a few are heading to Day 0 later today but yeah... TOMORROW!
I'll be cosplaying, hopefully I run into some fellow Fakku members this time. ^^;

Friday: Elpeo Puru from Gundam ZZ
Saturday: Strawberry from No More Heroes
Sunday: Benio Shinada from Star Driver

I'm also cosplaying as Shin-chan from Crayon Shin Chan (a mascot suit lol) on Sunday, at Funimation's booth from 4:30pm-5:30pm for an autograph session, and again at 9:30pm for a panel at LP3. Say hi if you see me!
I live like 10mins away from the LA convention center....but I can't go since I lack the funds!! D:
Just arrived in Los Angeles and we have our hotel... a 5 1/2 hour drive...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...

hell fest trying to get here...stop and go traffic all the way in, annoyed the fuck out of me. then I saw a car covered in anime stickers, that made it better. the historic mayflower hotel is where we are at, pretty nice place too. top floor room also!
Looky-tan Got Megane?
HungLikeAZombie wrote...

Damn that's a long ass drive, but its good to see you got to LA safely.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...

hell fest trying to get here...stop and go traffic all the way in, annoyed the fuck out of me. then I saw a car covered in anime stickers, that made it better. the historic mayflower hotel is where we are at, pretty nice place too. top floor room also!

Sweet! The Mayflower is pretty nice. Teh bf and I will just be driving in though.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...

Welcome to LA traffic! Glad you guys made it!
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Hmm I am still wondering what to do during the weekend, I got my schedule like a quarter/half full, lucky for me I have at least some money to spend, I'd hate to go home without buying anything.
Looking4Moar wrote...
I'd hate to go home without buying anything.

You read my mind. >_