Marvel vs Capcom 3

Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
So i heard from a friend(you know who you are) that CRAPCOM wants to or is going to make a ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 which will feature 12 new character. capcom just like most other companys want to milk you dry of money.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/marvelvscapcom3/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-59741375&pid=995375

i'm not buying it at all. i don't have money and if i did i need that to pay for school and my tools. also on this economy who can afford to pay this?

Huh... I'm suddenly feeling a LOT better about selling MVC3 in order to pay for my own copy of DW: Gundam 3. I was expecting Capcom to put out an upgraded version of MvC3 like they have SF4, but I didn't think that it would be this soon, nor with so many added characters.

Edit:

Also, I don't see this as moneygrubbing so much as putting out a bundle pack for those who don't want to have to download seperate DLC packs. Borderlands did this with both a double add-on disk and a GOTY edition (complete with all of the DLC added to the main game) and I didn't hear anyone complain about that. It also helps to think of the game as an incentive for people who DON'T own the game to pick a copy themselves. In other words, you're NOT the target audience for this game.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 announced.

Guess it is a good time to play some AE since the marvel meta is going to get flip turned upside down in November.
Kaimax wrote...
KawaiianPunch wrote...
Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
also on this economy who can afford to pay this?

having a job is pretty nice

if you dont want it, dont buy it. all there is to it.

Account Share system is also pretty rad if you don't have a job.
and it's legal too. BUT if this is another DLC addon like SSF IV Arcade Edition, if not, than I'll ignore it.

Aside from character addition, there'll be new stages and what looks like a few new moves for characters. Oh, and spectator mode. >.>
Theses are character leaks (i doubt they are real though)

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jul/20/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-humongous-character-leaks/

Phoenix Wright........Fuck it I'll use him as a "point" character. Hahahaha. I'm so lame
Ghost Rider & Strider is the only thing that grabbed my attention.
some of those guys from both marvel and capcom i never heard of like the red fire monster and that raccon thing
Kaimax Best Master-San
Gah, I don't care anymore if It's going to be a Disc or a DLC, I'm buying it..XD
12 more characters and Spectator mode is certainly more than enough.

At least its not and half-assed "update"

EDIT on the leak

-O shit Dr. Strange..
-Frank West finally you're here.
-Iron fist... I'll get to know you later
-Nemesis.. O shit
-Nova I'll get to know you later
-Phoenix Wright, I don't have any objections there
-Rocket Racoon I'll get to know you later
-Vergil.. no comment XD
I'll help you with there origins's.

Marvel

Ghost Rider (Marvel Spotlight #5)
Hawkeye (Tales of Suspense #57)
Rocket Raccoon (Marvel Preview #7)
Doctor Strange (Strange Tales #110)
Iron Fist (Marvel Premiere #15)
Nova (Nova #1)

Capcom

Strider Hiryu (Strider)
Firebrand (Ghost 'N Goblins)
Frank West (Dead Rising)
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)
Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
Vergil (Devil May Cry 3)
So does this mean everybody is ditching the first one now?

Kaimax Best Master-San
Lol at the comments underestimating Phoenix wright because he doesn't have powers.
I love the Penance Stare LVL 3 Hyper from Ghost Rider, but I must ask, how is he going to use that on Sentinel? He has no soul.

Also, his victory quote is win.

"Hell hath no fury like a flaming skeleton on a motorcycle."
Kaimax Best Master-San
Zeriam wrote...
I love the Penance Stare LVL 3 Hyper from Ghost Rider, but I must ask, how is he going to use that on Sentinel? He has no soul.

That's a good question lol.. Maybe just burn sentinel like hell?
and is it possible to "lift" sentinel to align his eyes... lol
Oh, I am hella glad I sold my old copy to buy Gundam 3 when I did. I imagine the trade-in price for MvC3 at my local Gamestop would drop a good $10 after this.
Kaimax wrote...
That's a good question lol.. Maybe just burn sentinel like hell?
and is it possible to "lift" sentinel to align his eyes... lol

He better have a second option like Frank West did in TVC where he used a shotgun on the giant characters because they were too big for his servbot special.

Also, I'm gonna make a guess on voice actors.

Ghost Rider: Sounds like Jonathan Adams (Dormmamu)
Hawkeye: That's definitely Chris Cox.
Doctor Strange: I hope it's Bryce Johnson from the animated movie.
Rocket Raccoon: No idea
Iron Fist: I think Kevin Michael Richardson would sound good.
Nova: No idea.

Nemesis: Maybe Fred Tatasciore
Phoenix Wright: Not sure unless they get the guy who did the sound files for him in the DS game.
Vergil: I can only think of Daniel Southworth who voiced him in DMC 3.
Frank West: T.J. Rotolo since he's voicing him currently.
Firebrand: No idea.
Strider Hiryu: That voice sounds familiar. I would've personally chose Yuri Lowenthal or Dave Wittenberg to voice him.
Still waiting on the response for my question*cough*.
I'm going to wait six months to get the next edition, then wait another to get the final edition... then wait a year to get the definitive final edition.

"Gee are you a bit pissed the cancelled Megaman Legends 3 but still use its dead corpse for stages and one character?"

Yes, very much so.
Looking forward to it. Strider and Phoenix Wright will be the first two I try out. Also hope they don't nerf Zero...he's the only one I always have on my team, so it'll be a big blow to my team.
If the characters are real. The leaked ones. Then I'll be happy. And yes nobodie that pissed me off
I won't be ditching the original anytime soon, I'm 5 missions short of getting the 'New Avenger' trophy, then it will be my 6th Platinum. I may complete all the event/shadow battle challenges as well, then give this game a break until more vids for UMvsC3 comes out.

Oh, and one more thing....FINALLY, VERGIL!!! (Jizzes in my pants)