Marvel vs Capcom 3

Anti Bug Spray
A relaunch for MvC3 is coming and will include 12 new characters, also it will have "Viewer Mode" to see fights while waithing at the lobby and many more cool stuff. You can check some extra info in the Official Site, also this new rooster i can only confirn 4 of the 12 characters, the other ones are a supose Leak

Capcom:

Strider*
Firebrand*
Vergil
Frank West
Phoenix Wright
Nemesis

Marvel:

Ghost Rider*
Dr Strange
Nova
Rocket Raccoon
Hawkeye*
Iron Fist

*= Confirm.
Masose Ona Degenerate
Can't say I'm surprised. I have mixed emotions. Part of me is happy we are getting so much out oh this new iteration of the game, but part of me is angry that what we have been playing this whole time is literally a "beta" and a shadow of the actual completed game.
You don't need to make the same topic twice.
Next thing you know they're gonna make another marvel vs capcom 3 XXX edition
Kaimax Best Master-San
BTW, will this be like SSFIV Arcade edition where you only need to bu the DLC and do a Major patch? or will this be like the launch of SSFIV, a separate disc due to being too big for a DLC?

but honestly how big is "too big"? Downloaded 15gb of Infamous 2.. lol
Kaimax wrote...
BTW, will this be like SSFIV Arcade edition where you only need to bu the DLC and do a Major patch? or will this be like the launch of SSFIV, a separate disc due to being too big for a DLC?

It's going to be a disc most likely since you can pre order it
Kaimax Best Master-San
HokutoCorpse wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

It's going to be a disc most likely since you can pre order it

Lol, didn't notice the pre-order part XD, going to buy it anyway.

and now Taskmaster has all of it's copy opponents in the game.

youtube comment wrote...

So when Hawkeye fires his arrows, will he say "Aim of Me!" XD
lol
Kaimax wrote...

It isnt about it being an add on to the game like SSFIV Arcade Edition.

Its more than new characters and balance tweaks. Additions and changes to the games systems have also been changed.

Rather than compare UMVC3 to SSFIVAE, compare it to the type of change that Street Fighter IV went through when Super Street Fighter IV came out.
sakabato24 World Warrior
IMO, I felt like MvC3 was already pretty balanced overall, except for Phoenix/D.Phoenix. I would of just added a bit more health to her in exchange for her damage output. Hopefully, it's small changes here and there in UMvC3.

Excited to see Stider back in the game. Now we just need Jin and Capt. Commando to actually have almost all of the original cast from MvC.

At the same time, I'm kinda PO about having to get another copy of MvC3. Understandably, it's like what they did for SFIV to SSFIV, but I think that they could at give MvC3 a bit more breathing room and be out a bit more until UMvC3. SFIV was out for about a year and a half before announcing SSFIV, but MvC3 was only out for about 5 months, and they are now releasing a new version of MvC3. I feel like Capcom could at least be a bit more patient.
MVC3 essentially turned into a showcase of problems with the game. Phoenix, Wolverine, DHC glitch, X factor, to name some. Right off the bat a lot of issues have been resolved, which is a good thing.

I kinda called it a while ago... I didnt really see the game lasting much longer after evo. Glad to see that theyre adamant about fixing things already.

I dont want the old MVC roster back. I like having new characters who haven't been in games before. A lot of unpredictable stuff, though a balance between both is good. :)
I was about to bitch about the whole UMvC3 thing until I saw a Shinku-Hadouken bounce off a wall.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
I am SERIOUSLY contemplating selling MvC3 right now. Can't do the damn challenges, can't play online (which is where the real fun is), and honestly, I'm more of an MK and BlazBlue person.

Still, even though I couldn't get into MvC3 much, I think Vergil, Phoenix and Strider can more than justify the price.

I hope...
I have a feeling that about a month before the game comes out they are going to announce two dlc characters for it and my guesses lead toward Mega Man X & Doc Ock. Since Frank West has been leaked and was originally in the system, after being scrapped, I can say Doc Ock might get the same treatment. As for X, Capcom knows he's the one that about 95% of fans want, is missing from the all star cast, and that they will gladly pay $5.00 for.
Kaimax Best Master-San
artcellrox wrote...
I am SERIOUSLY contemplating selling MvC3 right now.

It's pretty much too late though, and it will probably sell at a much lower price.
Well, that's my case though. Since the Used game market is C2C only without many official stores. (There's only 4 Gamespot store in this country and it's not big to begin with)
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Kaimax wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

It's pretty much too late though, and it will probably sell at a much lower price.
Well, that's my case though. Since the Used game market is C2C only without many official stores. (There's only 4 Gamespot store in this country and it's not big to begin with)

Here's the thing. Given the price I bought the game for in my country, and the price in which I can sell PS3 games here, I'm gonna get about half the original price back.
artcellrox wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Here's the thing. Given the price I bought the game for in my country, and the price in which I can sell PS3 games here, I'm gonna get about half the original price back.

I got a good price for my copy back when traded it in to buy Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 when it came out. Traded in both MvC3 and Black Ops for it since I suspected that an upgraded version of the former would be released soon, based off of what I've seen of SFIV. As for Black Ops, I'm planning on buying Battlefield 3 which would effectively put an end to me playing COD for a LONG time.

The megaman part made me wanna laugh and cry at the same time. Its true story though. When I think capcom I think megaman
I will still play MvC3 until UMvC3 is released. I enjoy the game a lot. I can't wait for the new characters, but I am saddened that Megaman is not in the game. It will be fun to use Phoenix and Phoenix in the same team though.

I was watching streams of the gameplay on Capcom-Unity and the game seems faster, although FLoE has said it feels slower to him. Watching it might be different than playing though.

I'm curious to see if people will continue with their old teams or use new teams. Will Combofiend still use She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Spencer? From the trailer, it looks like two of his characters have new moves to play with.

The leaked characters have been confirmed.

Destructoid wrote...
Would you say that this leaked list is all? Any more surprises?

Ryota Nitsuma wrote...

It’s a shame it got out, but that list, those names — these are the characters we are adding to the game. But, this is only a list of characters. You have not been able to see anything substantial on them yet. As we get closer to the release date we’ll be releasing new gameplay footage that will show you how these characters work. I think for the fans of our fighting games that’s where the real fun is, seeing these characters move and act.

If anyone would like to play me, feel free to let me know.
Fuck Capcom, seriously. I'm done with the super ultimate mega turbo arcade hyper ultra edition crap. Have fun wasting your money guys.