How does your body work?

Pages Prev1234Next
ZZelos wrote...
If I don't get a "release" a bare minimum of three times per day, the next day it'll get hard randomly and very frequently.

Usually it's not a problem at all (in fact quite the opposite) but when there's little time for that kind of thing in the day, it can be quite troublesome.

Has it been three hours?
I find that, when I go to my friends, I eat a lot and am always hungry. Yet when I am home, I get stuffed quite quickly. Interesting I think
Well now, let me just list a few of them...

1. Despite my size, I eat very little
2. Even though I have done things that should have broken bones or damaged organs (internal), I have not
3. Though my lifestyle is primarily sedentary, I still have the legs and ass of a long distance runner
4. Whenever I masturbate more than four times a day, my genitals chafe
5. Due to a misshapen meniscus, my left knee is always pops/cracks if it moves
6. Regardless of the temperature, I have many blankets or quilts covering me while I sleep
7. The proximal and middle phalanges on my second metatarsal are significantly larger than normal (Genetic trait. Also, this means that my "index toe" is noticeably larger than my big toe)

That's it for now
My brain tell me what to do...without it working I could die.
I have a fast metabolism.
HermitInTheMist wrote...
I find that, when I go to my friends, I eat a lot and am always hungry. Yet when I am home, I get stuffed quite quickly. Interesting I think

I'm the other way around. When I'm at home I have no problems eating large amounts of food. But when I'm at my parents place, friends place or somewhere else I can only eat about a quarter to half of what I normally eat.

Also the only places I can poop at is at home and at my parents place :
I can make really loud cracking noises with my left foot. Dont know how but its a good get up to someone.

Always freaking the shit out of em, thinking my foot would fall of any second.
Waaay too tired to read all of that...

*floats*
I share the eye sensitivity thing. I can't ever look at the sky on a clear day without my eyes watering.
I had a giant hole in my left leg from a massive infection that I got after surgery. So now I can't stand for more then a hr or else I'll get some crazy sparkling pain around my ankle and scar

Edit: want pics. just ask.
I can take a shit while having a boner.
I find clicking bones fascinating. I remember doing an mock-exam and all was silent where i just pushed my arms out straight and "CRACK" echoing throughout the room. I know why they click, it's just how a small movement can actually do that. It's kinda scary that your body makes that noise, but kinda cool too.
catgirlfetish wrote...
I can take a shit while having a boner.

for me it's the exact opposite :O
I can make a cracking sound with my small and ring finger when i close my fists, as many times as i want.
also my ankles(more often) and knees can make a loud cracking sound if they get stiff by staying in one position for 1-2 hours.
my scars(from scratches or burns) heal pretty slowly compared to when i was a kid considering I'm only 21 :( but on the other hand as long as i can remember(since 6 yo) the most sick that I've ever gotten is having a high fever thus I've never had to go to a hospital or even see a doctor(at least not because of my sickness :P)
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...
I can make a constant loud cracking sound with my left wrist.

thats fucking gross...

I get that in both my wrists and I can crack my knuckles by clenching my fist some due to a lot of cycling and righting.
For 3 hours in the morning im cold blooded you wanted odd bodily functioning there you go. >.>
I can remember 85% of my all my dreams, and have intricate dreams.
Doomextreme wrote...

lucky :(
akaryu wrote...
Doomextreme wrote...

Indeed very much, When you dream as much as I do, it changes the perspective of reality.
Doomextreme wrote...
akaryu wrote...
Doomextreme wrote...

Indeed very much, When you dream as much as I do, it changes the perspective of reality.

and here i am stuck having the metabolism of a reptile for 3 hours being cold sucks :(
Akaryu: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

I am not telling you how to do this, I am just telling you that hating who and what you are is a waste of energy, rather flip it and use it.
Pages Prev1234Next