UFO Catchers in Japan

Pages 12345NextLast
If you follow me on Twitter you probably noticed that I was recently in Japan (it was amazing). I'm planning to do a bunch of posts about all of the things I did over there, but until then here are some pictures of some the UFO catchers in one of the many Club SEGAs. It seems like there is an arcade on every corner in Akihabara and they are all pretty awesome.

arcade1.jpg

arcade2.jpg

arcade3.jpg

arcade4.jpg

arcade5.jpg

Wow, there's like a UFO catcher for just about anything. Kinda like their vending machines over there.
If I ever go there, my money is going to be wasted on so much odd shit...
I'm going to forget that I have to eat.
Jacob I'm jelly as a mofo...that K-On Claw Grab Machine is Boss! I want Yui Figure!!!
Why must Japan keep all the goodies to themselves?
ME WANT YUI FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oi oi oi oi... just what the heck are those...?
Jacob....LIKE A BOSS!
I never tried a UFO catcher before because I think it's a waste. But if the contents are like those, I might change my mind.
I really wanna go to Japan again, i went to the Kansai region last time, never got close to Tokyo... =(
Once went there
shit so cash
For real?! They put all those things in UFO catchers!?

That is like, Amazing!
Awwh sickk. Im lookin forward to what you got in store. :D Glad you had fun there Jacob.
So jealous that it's not funny :o
love the eva characters got to catch them all
Wow look at all that saber. I need to find that place and get all of them.
Kadushy Douchebag
I'm eating jelly right now. I'll go there one day.. one day.
I was in Tokyo last September '10 and I'm going again in November this year.
Akihabara is so awesome!
-crys out of jealousy- where's mah 1cent arcade madoka figure...(;_;) then a 60+ dollar one~.-.
so you did went to akiba,just like kaimax told me.
judging by the pics and machines,you went to the 1st SEGA arcade after you exit via electric town exit right besides the Matsuya beef bowl store.i always goes there to the 5th floor to play Gundam EXTREME VS.
maybe i didn't see you there when you're around.
Pages 12345NextLast