What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

The origin of my username came form a graphic novel idea I had in high school. I'm still working on the story. I pretty much use this username for just about every site I'm a member of. Its also very catchy, I think. ^_^
my name comes from a D&D monster lmao it looks like it would be in a ridiculous hentai
Dave Montes is my favorite character in BF3, but under normal circumstances I roll under the name BeardKittens.
I saw it as someone's user name on XBL so I thought it was funny.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
i got my username back in 2003 playing final fantasy crystal chronicles for gamecube and my bro was saying i got to get a name for game's i play and in 15 min's i got he the name ORU and on XBL i'm oru70 but i like to go as oru 90% of the time but i use xORU on FAKKU. but if i can't get my name i go with like xORU like on here.
Everybody know what Moe mean, and HELL YEAH we all love Moe. And Kai I pick it up from Dragon Ball Kai. I heard someone called a boy named Kai before, but I can't remember who it was. And yeah pretty much little girly name, but I think its cool enough.
Username came from flash game called 'Sonny', my secondary choice of username.
Mine came from a persona that I created a few years ago in a story that I wrote and I have just been using it since as my overall web profile.
Well I was home sick one day with the flu,and being and being somewhat in a stupor due to sleeplessness and achyness I got the bright idea to play some videogames.
It might have been BF2 or Halo I don't remember, all that do know was that it was bad, bad as the worst lag i have ever experinced. But it was my lag; Human lag. Of all time. So i kept the name in my mind waiting for a use and here I am. ^_^
mine is beacuse i am addicted to skyrim
Forum Image: http://www.okxclub.com/catalog/images/img253.jpg

Your post did not meet the basic intelligence requirement for this forum
I am a comic book fanatic. I have been most of my life. I grew up reading them and still do to this day. While my favorite comic book character of all time is Batman I have several others which include the Hulk. Seeing as that the Hulk has several incarnations, my personal favorite is the Joe Fixit incarnation. I also have named my manhood this as well which was why I decided to choose the title for the forum.
I came up with the name about 3yrs ago. I wanted it to be DeathAngel but it sounds like a common name so i went with Death but added Prince at the end, since that is what my dad called me one time. I thought it was hilarious so i added it to the end. That is how i got DeathPrince lolz.
i walk canes. they're awful, awful things.
My name originated from the app iLife on my Mac that I never used before.
Hamppu means Cannabis Sativa in my mother language. Kind of like pot in the us. Well years ago, i looked like a hippie and when one of my friends little brother met for the first time, he started calling me that. And he still calls me that. (BTW i do not use pot)89 is of course the years i was born.
my username comes from the video game Spellforce and added 7 to it because its my favorite number.
Created Mr Pantalone for my XBL and after that I changed it up a bit and started using LordOfPants and Lord Pantalonicus for just about everything.
I use mine on other sites besides just Fakku, and I originally picked it because I was a teenager and thought it looked cooler than whatever the hell it was I used before it.
I had an empty bowl and a glass of milk next to me.