Toonami

Hell yea and amen to that brother!
I feel the exact same way as you do (^_^)
I love it. This is what I saw on cartoon network when I first started watching anime like 10 years ago.
I think it's coming back guys
Straight from their twitter
#BringBackToonami We've heard you. Thank you for your passion and interest - stay tuned.
I love toonami as a child too, it was amazing and introduced me and my best friends to anime. I would not be the man i am today or had the experiences ive had. I would love to see it come back and be here for my children
Zakair wrote...
Lolicano wrote...
Zakair wrote...
It's official, kiddies. Toonami will be back on Adult Swim on April 7th, 2012 at 11:00.

Stay golden. Bang.

Source?

No seriously, I remember Steven Blum mentioning on his Facebook that a loud enough fan outcry could bring it back, and while, as someone who pretty much stayed up all night while simultaneously browsing 4chan, the [as] boards, reddit, and youtube can attest, there was quite an outcry, I still don't know if that was enough to bring it back for good.

Wikipedia. If you don't believe it, just tune in on the date to find out...

and a heads up, spitfire. That's a fan-made Toonami. The Toonami adult swim is going to debut is different, not to mention TOM's voice actor (can't remember the name) is going to reprise his role, instead of some fan with bad voice acting.

Well, it looks like you were wrong.

And such a shame too, I was looking forward to seeing it back for good, but I guess we've still got a few months left before we can really say it's gone.

Maybe Adult Swim/Cartoon Network really is listening to everyone, and they're just working on all the recording, animating, and editing that bringing it back would entail.
Zakair Paizuri connoisseur
Lolicano wrote...
Zakair wrote...
Lolicano wrote...
Zakair wrote...
It's official, kiddies. Toonami will be back on Adult Swim on April 7th, 2012 at 11:00.

Stay golden. Bang.

Source?

No seriously, I remember Steven Blum mentioning on his Facebook that a loud enough fan outcry could bring it back, and while, as someone who pretty much stayed up all night while simultaneously browsing 4chan, the [as] boards, reddit, and youtube can attest, there was quite an outcry, I still don't know if that was enough to bring it back for good.

Wikipedia. If you don't believe it, just tune in on the date to find out...

and a heads up, spitfire. That's a fan-made Toonami. The Toonami adult swim is going to debut is different, not to mention TOM's voice actor (can't remember the name) is going to reprise his role, instead of some fan with bad voice acting.

Well, it looks like you were wrong.

And such a shame too, I was looking forward to seeing it back for good, but I guess we've still got a few months left before we can really say it's gone.

Maybe Adult Swim/Cartoon Network really is listening to everyone, and they're just working on all the recording, animating, and editing that bringing it back would entail.

Well, some kid had their April Fools' day prank... They did, however, post a teaser message on their twitter (in a summary) saying, "Stay tuned..."
after i heard that adult swim aired a best of toonami, i was pretty bummed, i missed all of it. well except for bits and pieces of outlaw star. if only i knew, just thinking about toonami brings back childhood memories, i can recall every day after school me and my brother would come home and watch dbz and gundam wing ,rurouni kenshin and others via toonami. its funny now as an adult i realize the importance of toonami, it literally shaped a generation of young minds.

needless to say,if toonami was brought back, they would have my full support and pair of eyes!
I was disapointed not to see it; so much so that last night after confirming it was not on, watching the regular lineup, and going to bed my subconcious constructed a dream that I was watchig Toonami and totally extatic over it to try and soften the feeling of let down.

The last time I dreamed of an Anime programing block(and not just being in an Anime) was several years back when I was channel surfing and landed on the tail end of "Ghost in the Shell:Soild State Scociety" which is how I discovered AniMonday(god I miss that block too)....I was so excited afterwards that my mind could not stop wondering what new awesome Anime that block would show even after I somehow got to sleep.
Toonami was the best thing of my life when i was a kid and introduced me to DBZ and alot of other great anime in my life i would not be here today if it wasn't for Toonami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGICmidtNNc
Well I just saw Adult Swim the other night and in there little slot thing they were showing some twitter tweets of people wanting Toonami back. I for one also created a Twitter account just to demand Toonami back (wasn't posted on T.v) But after they showed some Tweets at the end it said
[size=10]"[We will think about it]"[/h]
*Fingers crossed*
I bet it was great....T^T <----Missed it
If this was an April Fools Day joke it was a sick, cruel, and sadistic one.
luvs2fight wrote...
If this was an April Fools Day joke it was a sick, cruel, and sadistic one.
this...I almost cried when i heard tom...
I have most of the animes featured in this. Toonami was my afternoon show during highschool.
anyone knows about the hentai manga that the guy who suck breast milk from demon girls (something like that) then the guy will powered up by the milk.. (opps the demons girls also wont be satisfied by S3X) anyone know tht? plss PM me.. tnx alot..
wing5566 wrote...
anyone knows about the hentai manga that the guy who suck breast milk from demon girls (something like that) then the guy will powered up by the milk.. (opps the demons girls also wont be satisfied by S3X) anyone know tht? plss PM me.. tnx alot..

I'm going to go on a long note here and tell you that you posted in the completely wrong area.
toonami will be back this friday this might go on for a while it was not just an april fools hoax
ohh yes i remember the latinamerican verison of toonami and i was great, inuyasha, gundam wing, yu yu hakusho and that street fighter anime, plus card captor sakura, lucky enougth that they aired the mexican dubbed edition, that was the same as the japanese verison of sakura , i hear that the english verison card captor sakura for the united states was a very diferent thing