What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

My name is superior to all.
But seriously, hah to anyone who knows the meaning.
watching strange things in the sky and my sexual response to it.
Im not really sure, it was the first name I could think of and didn't want a gneric username like "XxDarkDeathAngel420xX
Street Fighter + Bleach = ^ This
I was a huge .hack// fan and I just started using this name...lets just say, for some odd reason, it just ended up sticking.
this is something I thought from nothing into something
I don't know why I picked this name, just randomly put the words from germany
originally it should be Rosen = rose and Berg = mountain
One piece is kickasstastic and Well, roronoa zoro is a manly MCbadass man and I thought Monkey D Luffy was already goin to be taken so... this is what happens. The squiggle in the middle was the coolest thing I could find on my keyboard in the span of like 7 seconds. Roronoa~Zoro was born
Gravity cat the adequately amused
G-mod idiot box.

'nuff said. Kinda became fond of the name though and adopted it as a legit online alias
NPH is for the worlds most amazing man, NEAL PATRICK HARRIS!
I was thinking of 4CHAN...... Which lead to Pinkie Pie. So my choices narrowed down to either Pinkie Pie, or Optic H3VERD(Which is my MW3 profile in the PC). Optic H3VERD didn't really suit a forum username, so I choose PINKIE PIE.
I watched Shiki and read the manga afterwards. I liked what "shiki' means in the anime/manga. So I used my favorite numbers that spell love, threw some xX's along the sides, and boom, xXShiki5683Xx became my username :)
I stared at the registration for twenty to thirty minutes trying to think of something clever. I like the word electric because of trance music and the fact that the word electric reminds me of neon colors. My airheadedness seems to be an attractive quality to some. Threw electric & ditz together and BAM! I haz name.
I always bother Jacob with "Thigh high black stockings YA!" *applause* at his panels when I see him, because it's describing Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night, whom he loves.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anti bug post
Koga came from Inuyasha, he's one of my favorite characters in the show.

I was in a gaming clan for Bleach Dark Souls a few years back, hence the noid part. 2008.... I just picked a random year. I use a variation of this name on quite a few sites actually.
i don't actually know maybe i listen to ipod while having a crap.
I first made this name up when "Vivaldi" was already taken on Crysis 2 multilayer. I started using it after I won a poetry contest after using it as a pseudonym.
I made this username after watching a comedy movie, lol
i forgot what the movie was though :p , it's pretty old.
My username has mixed origins....the Betamax part comes form my oldest hobby of collecting, restoring, and learning the history of vintage electronics, but in this case the anime "Cowboy Beebop" (more speciffically the epesode "Speak Like a Child") actually caused me to want to acquire a Betamax VCR(as soon as I got a Beta deck I recorded that epesode on to Betamax :3). All that caused Betamax to be on my mind when one day I was reading comments on the h-manga here and noticed a user by the name of Master Bates. I then thought MasterBeta?....nah no one who could get the reference would, then I came up with masterBetamax and liked the pun and vailed refernece. I also had the concept of modifying the old corperate logo for the format into basically what I currently use as my avatar in my mind shortly after the name, and I found it funny enough to actually make it my avatar.
- what ? - Who ? -