Magic the Gathering

BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
Now I really wasn't sure which section to put this topic in, but this seems like the one that makes the most sense to me. If not, sorry, I'll asked to get it moved.

Anyways, I only actually started a little less than a year ago, but I'm hooked. Any other players here?
BlinkXPoke wrote...
Now I really wasn't sure which section to put this topic in, but this seems like the one that makes the most sense to me. If not, sorry, I'll asked to get it moved.

Anyways, I only actually started a little less than a year ago, but I'm hooked. Any other players here?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I love MTG (sorry I got excited)
and yeah I don't know if this goes here either o.o
Haha, good to know there's at least one other player on this site. You play much?
And you do any events for the most recent set, Avacyn Restored?
Phew, I can come out of hiding, thought I was the only one. I've played for a bout 2 years now, after a VERY long break, now what doesn't go to school, living expenses and savings goes to pieces of cardboard.

God I need to get a girlfriend lol XD
Haha, don't we all.
A lot of my free time is spent on here, or the Gatherer database.

My friends and I like doing drafts whever we can get together, too. We're gonna do one with Avacyn Restored soon.
wow, I guess. im stuck a the time spiral expansion. gotta need more research.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I've used to play this game a lot.

I still enjoy playing with the Ravnica set, since it's my favorite one out of the ones they have released

Dropped playing though due to work. Wish I had more time to play this a bit more.
I'm looking over the Ravnica set now, pretty interesting cards. A lot of stuff I want to build around, and also some cards I'm considering for the EDH deck I'm building.

And this is unrelated, but I love your avi. Miki is moe~ Even more so with glasses.
Good day today. Went undefeated today in a draft and scored a foil Temporal Mastery:
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=240133

Got lucky with the Miracle mechanic during these games. Got two in a row during the final round, which carried me to victory.
Fancy, overrated card is still overrated, but fancy nonetheless

On a sidenote: Took second at a local legacy tourney, losing to a stack of artifacts and blood moon...all I know is I got a life from the loam out of it.
Meh, it's worth a lot. The card shop I go to sells it for a high price, so if I find that I can't really use it, I could get other cards for it.

And, second ain't bad. What kind of deck were you using?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Haven't played in a long time...
BlinkXPoke wrote...

And, second ain't bad. What kind of deck were you using?

Maverick (G/W Aggro)
Ah, cool.
I usually go control, either blue, white, or both.
BlinkXPoke wrote...
Ah, cool.
I usually go control, either blue, white, or both.

blue white (azurious) is the best color combo in the game. sooooo damn annoying to play against; it has answers for EVERYTHING!!!

but yeah i play too, but only edh (commander)
Don't have the money to build the EDH deck I want. I'd love to build one from scratch... but it hurts my wallet...

Haha, that's their job: controlling the board. My first deck was a white flying deck with a few control elements, and with some minor adjustments, it could lock down my opponent.

And I just built a singelton deck which abuses ETB abilities with plenty of blinking. Plenty of counters to if I need 'em. Know what cards I need to improve it, as well... but I can kiss my savings goodbye once I do.
yeah edh can get expensive indeed. i have an olivia edh deck. unfortunately, red/black (rakdos) is definitely a challenge to play in edh. pretty much just aggro with alot of small guys equipped with nifty stuff (got one of each of enemy element swords...now i gotta get em foil....). then there's field wipes, tutors, and then olivia (to add enemies creatures to my army, or keep them form playing them). but aggro is easy to get around if i don't go off fast enough.

i also have mimor vig who is pretty fun. around turn five, i tutor a bunch of elves, then hit everyone with gilt-leaf archdruid. then liege of the tangle their lands and kill em with it, lol. of course counters for protection.
I love Magic haha, got hooked after going to college and watching everyone around me play. I just dismantled 3 decks to make a brand new one.
Old: Rogue/Faerie Standard from M9, Elf/Token mono-green ramp
Latest Dismantle: Green/White Ramp, Black/White token: vamp, human, spirit, Grixxis Control
Building: Frights *super sad face* I need 3 more Lilianas :[
Kaalia edh is so lulzy, albeit it's just the commander deck with some swag I'v found (foil necropotence, it1alian Bitterblossom etc), nothing like having a large dragon beat face while everyone else is playing mana ramp.
Haha, Kaalia. Used my friend's uncle's EDH deck with her. Nothing like cheating out your holy and unholy beings to crush your enemies. Two Platinum Angels in play too, one I controlled, and one my friend copied. We both still lost since his uncles had some nice tricks with his slivers to take care of the angels.

And most of his stuff was uncounterable because of Cavern of Souls...