[General] What anime got you into anime???

My brother told me about tenchi muyo and naruto then i started to watch more and stuff
Naruto was the first to make me discover the awsome universe of anime and then came the hentais :ifyouknowwhatimean:
Yosuga no Sora. Made me watch more and more romance.
well I don't even know why I got into anime anyway, but I watch something like Naruto and reborn at start
Basically anything that played on Toonami lol. Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin to name a few.
Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball Z when it first aired on television :D
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/18838/bfa94e188370736.jpg
Wasn't a show for me but a girl. She use to draw after our karate class and man i had the huvest crush on her. Her name was Kira (don't know if its spelled right).She taught me how to draw manga and told me what shows she liked. InuYasha was the first anime i watched and loved it. Istarted with that one 'cause it was her favorite and i wanted to know why. Even after she moved i couldn't stop watching.I was hooked
macross sdf, heaven war shulato old stuff XD
Escaflowne all the way <3
First post... kay, my first anime was Rosario + Vampire, really loved that series!
btw i'll be more active from now on; so please don't scold me!
DBZ, pokemon and Naruto
DBZ,Naruto and Mahou Sensei Negima!
Toonami.
Techi world<- ? To be specific.
Full Metal Alchemist.. :D
Sailor Moon and DBZ back when Toonami first started.
Outlaw Star XD
Definitely Groove Adventure Rave. Still remember the first episode, 'EXPLOSION' has a deep impact on my memories.
DiGiCharat made me get into anime
CCS, DBZ, and Inuyasha.