boobs

Pages Prev1234Next
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm not a huge fan of gigantic tits, an ex put me off them for life. She had gigantic tits, but as soon as she took her bra off they sagged down to her stomach.

Now I prefer smaller to average sized boobs. (A's to C's, but D's are welcome too) They have much less chance of sagging at 19 years old.
Never thought that seriously, pettanko does just fine with me.
Do women worry about the size of their breasts? Of course, just like how guys worry about the size of theirs.
Gravity cat wrote...
I'm not a huge fan of gigantic tits, an ex put me off them for life. She had gigantic tits, but as soon as she took her bra off they sagged down to her stomach.

Now I prefer smaller to average sized boobs. (A's to C's, but D's are welcome too) They have much less chance of sagging at 19 years old.

;-; Well the hatred of saggy and not perfectly perky boobs hurts too.

One has to wear a bra to be able to move around and look nice, but yet so much disappointment from guys when it's off? It's a losing battle... :(
Women are insecure with their breast sizes just as someone is insecure with their penis, or even their height, weight, shoe size etc.. It's all just insecurity. Although there is breast augmentation and reduction surgery for those that desire it and think it as the best option. There is also surgery for penis enhancement called ligamentotomy and several other "techniques" that sound excruciating to me.

No doubt though that women have a greater social pressure to have larger breast sizes.
Solidin wrote...
Women are insecure with their breast sizes just as someone is insecure with their penis, or even their height, weight, shoe size etc.. It's all just insecurity. Although there is breast augmentation and reduction surgery for those that desire it and think it as the best option. There is also surgery for penis enhancement called ligamentotomy and several other "techniques" that sound excruciating to me.

No doubt though that women have a greater social pressure to have larger breast sizes.

O_o sounds Excruciating is right!!! I remember watching this surgeory or talking about it on tv. That there's some extra penis length inside your body or something like that. And the doctors cut you open and get it out somehow. Sorry it's a little vague, but I can't really remember the details. Probably something I didn't want to remember. Probably won't feel to good after anthesia wears off. I've never understood such insecurities and I have all the issues you mentioned, except for the penis size.
Its not just breasts and penises. Everyone worries about everything. Not all at the same time though. I've met people who worry about their stomach, arms, legs, face, and skin. I'm certain everyone has something about them self they worry just a little about.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
gizgal wrote...
;-; Well the hatred of saggy and not perfectly perky boobs hurts too.

One has to wear a bra to be able to move around and look nice, but yet so much disappointment from guys when it's off? It's a losing battle... :(

LOL sorry dudette. I'm actually not that picky about boobs, it's just inhumanly gigantic ones I no longer like.
Every woman should not be seen as body parts but as a whole person that cares.
As you can see girls these days are ether getting implants or fake bras to make them seem like there big but in truth girl care a lot about breast but not all like my ex who was a flat chested and did not give a shit about it she snapped after a girl with a d cup appears in a party Wat is the meaning of this anyway why do they care about it o__o
i want more boob meat. thats all ill say...
RedSnow wrote...
i want more boob meat. thats all ill say...

Ummm... I guess you mean you want bigger boobs. -looks at avi- hmmm... Maybe not...
yeah, i eat boobie meat in the hopes that mine will get bigger in the process..........

oh nom nom nom nom
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
RedSnow wrote...
yeah, i eat boobie meat in the hopes that mine will get bigger in the process..........

oh nom nom nom nom

Isoflavone, as shown in Toradora.
RedSnow wrote...

oh nom nom nom nom

...........good luck with that.........
wait what.... so it IS true!!! and i was just joking. my tits now have a natural means of growing now! just need to find boobies to munch on!!!
RedSnow wrote...
wait what.... so it IS true!!! and i was just joking. my tits now have a natural means of growing now! just need to find boobies to munch on!!!

Actually i meant you were crazy when I said "good luck with that". But who Am I to deny you of your hope and dreams. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BELIEVE XD!!! and some sort of device that changes the fabric of reality... Or a boob job......>_>..... as I said before, good luck with that...
yeah i just need to close my eyes and imagine my boobs getting bigger while i chew right!

oh... crazy eh?! hmmm... you are right. i am crazy.
RedSnow wrote...
yeah i just need to close my eyes and imagine my boobs getting bigger while i chew right!

Don't worry I'm not the most sane person you can meet either. Who is your avi?
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Subete o kui tsukusu kuro wrote...
RedSnow wrote...

Don't worry I'm not the most sane person you can meet either. Who is your avi?

Fan art of Rumia from Touhou.
Pages Prev1234Next