What Would You Do Once You Figure Out That You're Dreaming?

I would create a secondary Universe for me that is made up of whatever i please so that weather i am a sleep or awake i can live my life to the fullest.
I don't really realize I'm in a dream unless it's a nightmare. In such case, I try to wake right the fuck up. Once I realize it's a dream, it takes me a few moments to gain control and wake up.
Usually when I figured out I'm in a dream, its either a dull knowledge or its a nightmare. I never bother taking control of my dreams...I let them play out and see what happens. Unless I'm having a nightmare...in that case, I force myself to wake up once it gets to be too much.
I rarely have dreams. Then again I do live a relatively isolated and boring lifestyle. I have about maybe five or six dreams every six months. I've always wondered if that was unnatural. And whenever I do dream I am dreaming about either: being raped by someone, having sex with someone, having sex with one of my relatives, or someone killing me constantly. (Though I know the reason why I am possibly have such dreams, I rather not delve into it.) I have to say number two of my list is the least terrifying... But maybe I should start keeping a dream journal so I could have some sort of control over them. Believe it or not, if I could control my dreams, I would just want do the impossible. Visit the world, meet those awesome people I've met in the past again, being a hero of a small town with superpowers, Ally of Justice that gets the awesome girl in the end blah blah blah. But I just would like to have fun with my dreams, at least I would have something to look forward to when I go to sleep... (Sorry if I went off on a little rant here, but reading everyone's comments got me thinking about stuff.)
HOLY CRAP! i thought i was just being silly telling my self that ive been able to control my dreams recently! so that is possible! ive been controlling my dreams for a while now (well some) i would always wake up saying nah that was just a part of the dream too. now that i know i can ill try to do something cool in one no just turn it into a hentai like every one above me. come on guys dosent anyone here want to use some super power like we read in the mangas? no ones ever wanted to use pokemon or do a rasengan or just kill zombies? ill do that stuff first, then ill turn my dream wet.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Where is the fun of controlling the dream.

In there im a goddamn hero, either a gunslinger or a sworduser.

Beware of my sharp edge.

Anyway. I know what you mean. Controlling your dream. Has a benefit as much dissatisfaction.
benefit: can do whatever want.
Dissatisfaction: no random stuff. No imagination doing the heavy lifting.
Basically Lucid dreaming?
I just had one last night. But the weird thing was, I thought I wasn't dreaming. I was controlling it, but I wasn't pretty much doing anything. I remember it clearly. It was me my friend, and his girlfriend. But I kept hesitating. I seriously don't know why.
raep everything that breathes
I never figure it out D:
I always dream just normal days. I think I must have done about a dozen unpaid shifts at work just because I was dreaming them. As soon as I realise something in the dream is off I wake up, without any startle at all. Like a couple of nights ago I was dreaming I was going to Tesco and before I got in I noticed that the car dealership opposite the shop was the wrong manufacturer and I woke up straight away.

My dreams are shit.
I think it's safe to say every one of us would fuck anything we see

@garrick i'd love dreams like that... it's like doubling your lifespan in a way
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
I'd find my way out and Dick-slap everyone in my way(excluding my family)...nuff said
Let it go the way it is.
Yeah sometimes I could control my dream, it's fun..

but yeah it's only sometimes..
TheBookie King of Red
It's weird because I'll know I'm dreaming and there's certain things that I can control. Like I'll imagine like an object and it will like materialize, but it has limits...idk lol it's hard to explain.

I kind of just go with it and try to make sure things go well for me and if not....induce mayhem.
Typically I can take control of a dream when I realize it is just a dream. Normally that happens in nightmares because when I was younger I was plagued with them and I ended up coming up with a method to wake myself up after realizing it was just a dream. Later I realized that I could control the dream and then I end up becoming a bad ass. That or I at least have more mobility within it.
Whenever I find out I'm dreaming I usually wake up after like 5 seconds of noticing I'm dreaming.
Now, if I could control my dreams it would relieve a lot of stress. I could beat up people I hate or am mad at, have sex with someone, but sadly my main motivation isn't that great.
What I would mainly do is dream the stories I've written and have myself have the point of view of the main character. It would help me a ton with new ideas and better description of characters.
Usually if I figure out I'm in a dream, it makes the dream a lot worse. I don't know why but my mind likes to antagonize itself. An example would be this dream where a man in a trenchcoat with a chainsaw was chasing me. I realized his chainsaw was electric and was using an extension cable. It was so ridiculous that I knew for a fact it was a dream. Right when he was about to kill me, the cable disconnected. The chainsaw, however, was still active and managed to kill me, waking me up immediately.
Mess around with the people in it, like do things to them you can't or wouldn't do in real life.