Lock and load, yo.

Pages 12345NextLast
THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

Brief version: Man is discovered, eating the face of another.
Cop tells him to stop.
Man continues.
Cop plugs him six times.
Man doesn't look up. (Is CLEARLY a zombie)
Face-eating victim (Patient 01) is in hospital recovering.

I haven't really slept since this was discovered. In all likelihood, The Army is going to stick me in a foxhole somewhere to be overrun for what is left of my country.

What's your plan?
He was on cocaine? I bet officer gave a warning shot and fired multiple times after that. But I just hope its not a zombie apocalypse i'm still waiting for Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru episode 2 :(
Spoiler:

EDIT* I am currently wondering what happened to the guy who was getting his face eaten? is he infected......

If a zombie invasion, I'll finally make use of these Zanpaktos replication.....
Suppose starting by polishing that sword I picked up at an anime convention would be a good plan.

Though have to say that's one hell of a creepy story. Suddenly glad I don't live anywhere near Miami...
It would be time for me to start buying some bullets for that old bolt-action rifle my dad has.

And to think that my parents actually want to move there....
Looks like some fun. I think I would like to have an in-depth conversation with that guy.
Lughost the Lugoat
It would seem like it's time to make sure all my dad's rifles, shotguns, pistols, and assault rifles are all still in working order...
Everybody run to Jack's house!
Bunch of bull!!!

It was on naturalnews.com as well and it is just a load of bull.

He was clearly under heavy drugs and that is that.

Zombies .. come on ... ( I mean really )
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Being numb to pain because of a heavy use of drugs doesn't mean he's a zombie. It just means he can't tell when he's being mortally wounded and his body collapses before he realises anything's wrong. Not to mention that the man wasn't in the right frame of mind, or any state of mind for that matter, at the time. He was just acting on pure raw instinct, brought forth and clouded by powerful stimulants, provided the "theory" by the police that he was suffering from Cocaine Psychosis is correct.

The police officer who killed him is no hero. He just decided the best course of action at the time and if you ask me, he chose the wrong one. He could've detained the man and taken him to a detention cell where he be held until the drugs wore off, before taking him to court to undergo a trial. But I saw no attempt to do so in the CCTV, what little I saw was just legs occasionally flailing around.

I'm going to wait until they release the post-mortem to see what drugs he was taking before deciding to mindlessly panic about something seen only in films and science fiction.
I need a hug after reading that.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Lollikittie wrote...
I need a hug after reading that.

*hugs*
Grabbing peelz. Time to start building that armored car and get out of the city.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Honestly, If I found aman chewing up another man's face and I had a gun, I would shoot lol.
(should belong in IB)

Plan, shoot zombies in a epic final last stand inside my house.
Back in my day, these threads were random, bordering on serious.

My plan(s) before I joined:
-After the immediate chaos (I'm too broke to prepare properly), make my way to a certain pawn shop. Being an older place, security measures include physical deterrents.
-Establish base inside. Taxpayer apartment is living area and food storage. Non-essentials go in shop below. Roof offers good view of surrounding area (one of four, 2 story places within three blocks any direction). Gather supplies and survivors for final "bug-out." Thin the herd with a combination of noise distractions and high explosives. (I'm a really good cook)
-Construct armoured car, with modular sail-boat loaded atop/inside.
-Make for the port. Start on Fox Island, continue up the Sound, and eventually find an untouched spit of sand.
-Build village. Live by raiding local areas until larger force arrives to clear zombies, or we can clear suitable amount of farmland.
-Slowly expand along the coastline, eventually take back Cascadia.
well then. thats rather exciting
Freaks come out at night.
Dispatches from the rest of the internet:
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/17/stolen_medical_equip.html
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/25/passenger-restrained-on-flight-to-miami-arrested/
http://columbus.wtvm.com/news/crime/54763-contractor-bites-lowes-employees-resists-arrest

When is it permissible to get a little giddy?
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I need rifles and unlimited ammo!
Give me serious fuck, mate?? Zombies??

Duh, well I'll go on melee.
Gravity cat wrote...
The police officer who killed him is no hero. He just decided the best course of action at the time and if you ask me, he chose the wrong one. He could've detained the man and taken him to a detention cell where he be held until the drugs wore off, before taking him to court to undergo a trial. But I saw no attempt to do so in the CCTV, what little I saw was just legs occasionally flailing around.

If you spot a zombie, Rule#2, Double Tap. If he tried to reason with it, the cop would've become a human happy meal
Pages 12345NextLast