No download links? (Downloads links temporarily missing)

I have good shit to you guys, if you want to download em', get DomDomsoft manga downloader in full version or you can try 30 days full trial version, and update it from fakku list, voila..

remember for the latest manga will not be in the list but you can download it in Fakku.
Sekketsubyo wrote...
I have good shit to you guys, if you want to download em', get DomDomsoft manga downloader in full version or you can try 30 days full trial version, and update it from fakku list, voila..

remember for the latest manga will not be in the list but you can download it in Fakku.

domdomsoft doesnt support hentai........ so NO
Thanks for the site and to Fakku staff for being awesome, BUT I'm going to pull out my entitled card to bitch about direct downloads. I don't trust the people that post links enough to download them, so I go to ExHentai to find the pieces when I discover them here. Being down a short time has turned into a few months and soon, half a year. Fakku has built up a nice community, so don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Nov11beltwhipper wrote...
Thanks for the site and to Fakku staff for being awesome, BUT I'm going to pull out my entitled card to bitch about direct downloads. I don't trust the people that post links enough to download them, so I go to ExHentai to find the pieces when I discover them here. Being down a short time has turned into a few months and soon, half a year. Fakku has built up a nice community, so don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

Well, if most of the members here are like you, at least we won't have problem with people making new threads asking where the download link went, which is good.
Wherte are the download links?! I can never find them
darkness4456 wrote...

Do not count on them coming back anytime soon. They have been gone for 4 or 5 months now and no one is giving straight answers except tat Jacob is busy doing other things. Guess that it code for "downloads are low priority".
hentailuver wrote...
darkness4456 wrote...

Do not count on them coming back anytime soon. They have been gone for 4 or 5 months now and no one is giving straight answers except tat Jacob is busy doing other things. Guess that it code for "downloads are low priority".

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! "LOW PRIORITY"? THAT SHIT DOESN'T TAKE EXALTY ONE DAY TO FIX. HE NEEDS TO MAKE AN DDL TO EVERYTHING ON FAKKU FOR FUCK SAKE.
Ryssen wrote...
hentailuver wrote...
darkness4456 wrote...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! "LOW PRIORITY"? THAT SHIT DOESN'T TAKE EXALTY ONE DAY TO FIX. HE NEEDS TO MAKE AN DDL TO EVERYTHING ON FAKKU FOR FUCK SAKE.

What happened to all of the old download links? How did they get deleted? Or another question, why was the system changed in a way that rendered those links inoperable? For example, why was the root structure changed (if it was)?

No one ever stated in clear and concise terms what actually happened (as far as two months of searching and reading on my end has turned up), just that the downloads did not work one day because of changes to the site. No one ever said what changes caused them to stop working.

If the root folder structure of the servers in which the files are kept was changed but the paths to those files have remained the same it would be quite easy to change all of the links in Dreamweaver using the replace function for all open documents. It would take at most 4 to 5 weeks for a site the size of Fakku depending how much time and how many people were devoted to the process.

And as I said, it has not been one day it has been five months; that's at least 150 days. If it is too much work for Jacob to handle in a timely manner he should ask for help from the community. I am sure there are hundreds of people, like me, waiting for downloads to return and would be glad to help.
hentailuver wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
hentailuver wrote...
darkness4456 wrote...

What happened to all of the old download links? How did they get deleted? Or another question, why was the system changed in a way that rendered those links inoperable? For example, why was the root structure changed (if it was)?

No one ever stated in clear and concise terms what actually happened (as far as two months of searching and reading on my end has turned up), just that the downloads did not work one day because of changes to the site. No one ever said what changes caused them to stop working.

If the root folder structure of the servers in which the files are kept was changed but the paths to those files have remained the same it would be quite easy to change all of the links in Dreamweaver using the replace function for all open documents. It would take at most 4 to 5 weeks for a site the size of Fakku depending how much time and how many people were devoted to the process.

And as I said, it has not been one day it has been five months; that's at least 150 days. If it is too much work for Jacob to handle in a timely manner he should ask for help from the community. I am sure there are hundreds of people, like me, waiting for downloads to return and would be glad to help.

Do you remember the downloads? Do you remember how unreliable it was? The downloads was down some times for days, that's why Jacob is rebuilding everything. With a new code. And hopefully it will work out better.
I'm all for the migration. I can wait awhile for Jacob to fix it up. Nice to know the site's moving forward and I really like the change.
It's great and all that he is rebuilding it to a better downloading system

I just don't see why the old links and system couldn't remain until the new system is built.
Mister or Miss Ryssen, could you tell us approximate time of appearance download-links? I am really waiting it every day :^_^:
yoto94@mail.ru wrote...
Mister or Miss Ryssen, could you tell us approximate time of appearance download-links? I am really waiting it every day :^_^:

You have to ask Jacob that. I don't help him with the codes or know anything that can help. And that's Miss Ryssen for you.

Don't listen to Grenouille88 he is always full of shit. He just can't accept that there's females on the internet too. For him everyone one the internet is automatically a guy, which is wrong.
yoto94@mail.ru wrote...

When they're fix'd...

Once Jacob gets to fix the site, in other words...

Also, there are other places than fakku for doujins...
Honestly, if I had to post a link as to the reason why the downloads are gone as often as I've seen, I would be bald from the tearing and ranting about people not reading would shortly follow. The admins/elders have some extreme patience and you continue to earn my respect. So as my first post I wanted to say thanks...for putting up with us........
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
joufes wrote...
Honestly, if I had to post a link as to the reason why the downloads are gone as often as I've seen, I would be bald from the tearing and ranting about people not reading would shortly follow. The admins/elders have some extreme patience and you continue to earn my respect. So as my first post I wanted to say thanks...for putting up with us........

Well, thanks for thanking admins and us elders.

I actually wish people would search and read the threads that already exists regarding this matter, because there is no point creating a thread that already exist
[size=10][/h][color=black][font=Tahoma][/font][/color]
Yo! uhhh well I was just wondering what happened to the download button... ya know because it's like, gone.
Lughost the Lugoat
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3231745#3231745

Learn to use the forum search.

Also it was the fifth thread on this page before you made this thread. C'mon.
[font=Tahoma][color=black][size=10][/h][/color][/font]
:O oops.
[font=Tahoma][color=black][size=12][/h][/color][/font]I accidentally was too lazy to look,[size=10][/h] at all