The Walking Dead

Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Fakkuist wrote...
This is definitely a good series, but i didn't catch most of the last part of the second season. No spoilers please :3 also, i'll probably be picking up the series on dvd eventually.

The last part of the second season is where it starts to get good. Hope you enjoy it.

Comic-con trailer

Tsujoi wrote...
Fakkuist wrote...
This is definitely a good series, but i didn't catch most of the last part of the second season. No spoilers please :3 also, i'll probably be picking up the series on dvd eventually.

The last part of the second season is where it starts to get good. Hope you enjoy it.

Comic-con trailer

OMG is that who i think it is at the end??! i can't wait for the third season!
Tsujoi wrote...
Fakkuist wrote...

Comic-con trailer

Can't wait... ~.~ This is just awesome.
So i just got done with season 2, and shit just got crazy.
I wanna say what happen but some people probably havent watched it.
But i have to say its turning into a really good series.
I honestly wonder how long they can keep it up.
Season 3 is coming this October 13th and im quite excited about it, cause characters from the first series are coming to S3.
But some people died and its been getting quite sad. But over all i am hooked on it! :3
What do you guys think about it?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Please stop making duplicate threads.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=58928
Search for the thread before making.
Kaimax wrote...
Please stop making duplicate threads.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=58928
Search for the thread before making.

Was not aware of this other thread.
aka i was was to lazy to search.
So i just got done with season 2, and shit just got crazy.
I wanna say what happen but some people probably havent watched it.
But i have to say its turning into a really good series.
I honestly wonder how long they can keep it up.
Season 3 is coming this October 13th and im quite excited about it, cause characters from the first series are coming to S3.
But some people died and its been getting quite sad. But over all i am hooked on it! :3
If they go by the comic (which they won't because Kirkman said he is altering it where it's a new experience for everyone) I think it will go probably okay. Interested if they are going to incorporate the side series TWD: Rise of the Governor story with the main story since the Governor is making his entrance. Mostly excited by Michonne because she is a badass hopefully the actress delivers.

This is where things buildup and the whole prison situation is wicked. I am 100% ready for it to start already.
rate as 8/ 10.. its good so far
Fro wrote...
If they go by the comic (which they won't because Kirkman said he is altering it where it's a new experience for everyone) I think it will go probably okay. Interested if they are going to incorporate the side series TWD: Rise of the Governor story with the main story since the Governor is making his entrance. Mostly excited by Michonne because she is a badass hopefully the actress delivers.

This is where things buildup and the whole prison situation is wicked. I am 100% ready for it to start already.

I wonder if they will show the gruesome parts of the comic such as Michonne's revenge and capture.
say what! wrote...
I wonder if they will show the gruesome parts of the comic such as Michonne's revenge and capture.

I don't think they will show what happens to her, just hint it. AMC shows some risky stuff but I have no clue if they will go that far, as for the revenge I have no doubt they will show some of that. They are pretty crafty with filming it so I bet it will probably be just glimpses more then anything.

They have to put in that situation though, I see it as one of those key happenings that occurs, if they don't then they better add something to make up for it.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
First episode for season 3

"Holy shit!"

Spoiler:
I was wondering if they were going to show any amputations. FIRST EPISODE! Also, looks like Tyrese shows up!
Spoiler:
The occupation of the prison was freaking boss.
Spoiler:
I loved the opening episode of the season. I love the fact that the writers of the show added certain parts of the comics, but still changed it to their own story for example The use of the axe to cut off Hershel Greene's leg instead of Dale's(comic version). Viewers finally get to the Carl of the comics instead of the useless boy who is never in the house. Also T-Dog said something!
That's the way to start off the season!

Spoiler:
The changes they made don't looks like it will be too far off from the comic. Now they bring in the prisoners and the Governor, this is going to be great! What about those zombie guards, the dynamic of the group has changed they are more together it's nice.

Can't wait for more Michonne! Lady is a badass.
First Ep
Spoiler:
An owl was harmed in the making of this episode or that's just what i thought.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Awesome start for the new season. I'm already amped for the next episode.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It sucked what happened at the end though
MultiPurposeBlue wrote...
RandomRedneck wrote...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eh, for you maybe.
Spoiler:
I've never been that big a Herschel fan. Now if Daryl had gotten bitten...
RandomRedneck wrote...
MultiPurposeBlue wrote...
RandomRedneck wrote...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Eh, for you maybe.
Spoiler:
I've never been that big a Herschel fan. Now if Daryl had gotten bitten...

Spoiler:
It's just sad to see a member of the group get hurt now that they are so strong, also I second you on Daryl lol