Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Sneakyone wrote...
Rewatching Tropic Thunder, 5/5 I love this movie

While that movie was amazing I will continue to wonder why Robert Downey jr. Was nominated for an oscar..

Bully 7/10
It was an interesting documentary about bullying in schools in the north america. They followed 5 different families and their children who were being harassed. I think its a film that is a huge eye opener to teachers and education systems about what goes on. In the end nothing is really fixed and it dosen't tell you anything about preventing these problems but it does show some diverse bullying problems from the girl whos picked on for being queer to a lonley boy whos new to middle school as well as degrees of sevarity. One boy is beaten up on the bus everyday, and a firl brings a gun to school.
42(The Jackie Robinson Story)- 9/10...fantastic movie all around! if your a sports fan or just a baseball fan in general, you will like this movie.
Back to the future. 8/10
It's obviously not my first time watching it, its a pretty great movie, one I could watch over and over again.
Jin Roh The Wolf Brigade
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://puu.sh/2D5wW.jpg

8/10 it was pretty good
Back to the future II 9/10 back to the future III 8/10
I watched them one after the other bout an hour ago. God are those movies awesome.
II is my favorite by far, so much happens.
III is decent too, its a good conclusion to the films.
Mars needs mom - 6/10

It was funny but the story is so predictable. I wish the ending was something different.
Dark Shadows 6/10

While I enjoy Johnny Depps acting and Tim Burtons filming, this movie was just too campy and colorful.

The cameos by the four original actors, Jonathan Frid included, were a nice surprise, but not enough to change my thoughts on this movie. It didn't have the same eerie and dark tone that the original gothic soap drama had.

It was one of my favorite television shows as a kid and still is.

There will always be one Barnabas Collins and that mans name is Jonathan Frid.
V/H/S 6/10
I adored the concept and the first segment but nothing flowed and some of the acting was pretty bad. The gore was great and "Lillys" Character will forever be amazing buy not much more to the film was exciting.
Resident Evil

Mila Jojovich is such a pretty woman.

7/10
Devils carnival 6/10
Short film by the makers of Repo! The genetic Opera. the music was great, the cast was great, the atmosphere of the film was cool but the plotline confussed the hell outta me and there seemed to be things missing. I guess I just expected it to be as good as Repo (and nothing will ever be as good as repo!) But I heard talk of them making three films and everything may tie together at the end of the third devils carnival :)
The Campaign 7/10
Was not as funny as I had expected of a Will Ferrel movie but at the end of the day it was well written and the acting rarely faltered. Solid movie wouldn't recommend but wouldn't say no.
RAY 10/10
story of the life of Musican. His story is incredible and the film showed him through his great times as well as hid dark times. It was so well done and WOW Jamir Foxx did an incredible job as the title character. the movie was flawless. One of my favorites now.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Oblivion. I rate it 6.5/10. It was very slow and boring in the middle. Almost fell asleep a couple times. Still, an okay film.
Ghost 9/10
Itd my favorite movie, I have nothing else to say ;-;.
Pain and Gain- 8.5/10...Great great movie, the fact that it was an actual true story is what made it really crazy.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
Pain and Gain- 8.5/10...Great great movie, the fact that it was an actual true story is what made it really crazy.

Im going to see that tomorow. It looks rediculous ❤

Road to Bali 10/10
Good ol'comedy with Bob hope and Bring Crosby. The best in the entire road series.
Iron Man 3 10/10

A genuinely believable plot, lots of action, and for once, an ending that didn't seem rushed, i.e, didn't suck.
Oceans twelve 8/10
Pretty good, amazing cast but not as clever as the first.
G. I. Joe: Retaliation 7/10

Great effects and it was a great idea killing off and/or not mentioning the shitty parts of the first movie.
Pervy Fatman wrote...

9.5/10

This movie was amazing!