The "Last Game You Beat" Thread

The Last Story, great from the beginning until the end
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i1.wp.com/i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd37/thirty5tech/pspcfw/pspcustomfirmware/KeneTouhouMohofu231r40_zpsa73a2bc0.jpg

Enough said.
I went through Etrian Odyssey IV again. Oh my god, it was so much more enjoyable the second time! No needing to struggle through the labyrinth to get to the boss, only to either die on the boss or hate it. Well, the third, fourth and fifth labyrinths had a good boss. The only reason the first one wasn't good was because luck made him blind throughout the entire fight, thus killing any difficulty. Instead, it was just put combat on auto and plow through the fights so I could enjoy the story! If any of you have a 3DS and don't have this game, you really need to get it.
Sleeping Dogs. Liked the game, but i seen the story coming a mile away...
I now beat the original Etrian Odyssey's "story". The plot twist is that the game has a plot. Seriously. However, I cannot deny that it was fun, if not a bit cheap at some parts. However, since a remake was announced for the 3DS, I'd wait for that instead of purchasing this if I were you. Buy a later game in the series if you want one. Like the superb fourth game.
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

100%'d it. It was very funny. You won't find a laser shooting tron dragon dinosaur anywhere else but here.

The game comes out in 2 weeks.
Dungeons of Dredmor

[size=8]WAS'UP! ROUGE-LIKE MASTA UP IN HERE![/h]
Metal Gear Solid 4 for the 3rd/8th time
Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

On to the next one:
Assassin's Creed III
(Currently playing Hitman: Absolution and Tomb Raider too)
Touhou 13.

I finally 1cc'd a touhou game on normal. [size=5]< lolscrub
Interestingly, I've been playing a lot of different games but not beating any one of them. The last one I played extensively was Skyrim but it's not really a game you can beat so easily.
Metro 2033

good game with pretty good stealth. Wish it let you continue after you beat the campaign.
Last game I beat wassss.. Bayonetta :3 It was awesome.
Dishonored

Great fucking game. :D
Back to the future: the game.
Latest finished games

- Final fantasy 9 ( after 3 fucking years! )
- Parasite Eve 2 ( rage quited for a while now I was able to finish it! )
- God of War Ascension ( finished playing Titan mode muahahaha )
- Zelda Oricana of Time ( left my n64 dusting hehehe but finished it after 7 years! )
- Chrono Trigger ( oh yeah found my old cart in the basement not quit finished since I got the bad ending :( "cries"
- Uncharted 3 ( not quite good as the 2 but still awesome! )
- Farcry 3 ( ONE WORD = EPIC )
- Crysis 3 ( REGRETS OF BUYING THIS PIECE OF SHIT! )

For now dat is all! :D
Lols, The Secret of Monkey Island.

@Renovartio (Metro 2033): I've heard it's an awesome game. It'd be interesting to read the novel which it's based on.
@SkelliDrops (Bayonetta): I've been meaning to look into that game for such a long time, but never got myself to do it.
@@e-L33T (Dishonored): It looked nice and I've heard good things about it's gameplay. I've also heard that it was too easy and short, but fun. Sounds perfect as my gaming skill is what it is... =u= I should keep a lookout if it's on sale on steam.
@BugXXXy (Far Cry 3): Watched Laggi play it through. It indeed had great depth to it's story for a FPS. Awesome voice acting and cool graphics. And if I remember correctly, there was something neat about the soundtrack too, I'm not sure though.
I beat Ni no kuni again. There's always stuff to do in that game.
I recently beat Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on luck mode

Man magics in that game are op
I beat Fire Emblem: Awakening an hour ago. The epilogue was disappointing, all things considered. Although that may be because I didn't become best buddies with everyone, but it may be because I was just disappointed and that really was the true ending. A fair amount of the game wasn't difficult at all despite being on Hard, but I blame my using Tharja for that. Her and Nosferatu together breaks the game in half and shreds all the remaining pieces. Add in Lon'Qu, Chrom, and Player Character and the game is just a joke once they reach a certain point.

Fun game, but disappointing epilogue. However, I now plan on playing Loony Mode. Let's see how long it takes for me to get sick of it and put it away indefinitely. Likely not long, seeing as how goddamn difficult the first real level is compared to Hard.