Does Your Family Know You Use Fakku

Does Your Family Know You Use Fakku

Total Votes : 688
My douche cousin once came over to my room and asked to use my computer instead of his and when he was typing in my browser, fakku came up. Well, he knows and I'm not sure what he has told others like his brother but I don't really care. People who judge and gossip to others based on how little they really know are the worst, here's me hoping he isn't one of those 'gossipy' idiots who make exaggerated assumptions as facts.
Nope. (Your post did not meet the minimum length requirements for this forum.)
I don't think my family would take me looking at hentai so kindly...
[size=14]I haven't told my parents but I think they've probably realised by now. They know I love anime and manga and that I'm also a huge pervert and they're smart enough to put two and two together. Fakku specifically though? No they do not even know of this websites existence... unless I'm underestimating them.[/h]
No, I only go here using my phone when I'm home alone. Too suspicious if I lock my room .
Makes sense to ask this question to the admins but I think (know) I speak for most of us when I say I'm not particularly interested in starting a dinner conversation with a subtle "I fap to hentai which is a japanese form of masturbation material"
My two brothers know and I keep up the forums when my mom comes in so yeah.
Everyone im my family and even friends know i watch hentai fakku specific only friends
no alas my "family are rather orthodox, so it is only my bros and i that understand the true nature of life, and hentai
They probably would disown me or see me as being sick and immature
That would be on my bucket list, to admit that I use Fakku to my family, but until I am dead then all my family would know on my tombstone "Long live Fakku!!"
They would ban me , no shit.
mantisprime1250 wrote...
They probably would disown me or see me as being sick and immature

I know that feel bro T_T
So...I was on the phone with my dad the other day, and we were talking about anime...

Him: "Yeah anime is alright sometimes but what really got me into it was all that...uh...what's it called? Hen...hen..."

Me: "...Hentai?"

Him: "Yeah! That stuff."

Me: "....there's some weird shit out there.."

Him: "Oh, so you know what's out there then?"

Me: "I...didn't say anything."

so now he knows I'm into hentai
as far as this specific site though, he doesn't know, although I'm sure it wouldn't surprise him.
They don't really care. But I try not to go to Fakku whenever they're around
No one knows, only I. And now you.

I don't think I could ever tell anyone. Only my closest friends know I even watch anime (fromt time to time) to begin with, and they find it wierd, considering my age and social group, so we never talk about it.

If people who knew me IRL would see what I did on the internet they would probably be very shocked, some would never talk to me again.

I don't know anyone who I can relate to with it. But I don't feel like I need to either.
Nope and i doubt it well ever happen.
Yup and my gf could care less, why not.
Nope, only few of my friends know and that cause they badly wanted to find out the meaning of my shirt....
Im pretty open about my love for all things sex related. They know I read pervy doujinshi... but as to what I specificaly enjoy I think they would fear if I showed em.