Things you do to calm down ?

Pages Prev1234Next
- Doing HW or Housework which I hate.
- Sitting done in front of my Laptop and watch my favorite anime, Steins;Gate.
- Make a quick video of me reacting over why I am pissed.
- Watch New Girl on Hulu.
- NEVER PLAY CALL OF DUTY
- Getting on Steam
- Going to my local Hamburger Shop and eat a Double Cheeseburger.
- Get on Fakku to get me some Vanilla.
- Having a Vanilla Milkshake from from Dairy Queen.
- Going on the Forums on Fakku.
- If I'm mad with Waifu, I go to the park and calmly listen to John Lennon's Imagine.
- Reading.
- Calling my friend Nikki.
- Drawing.
- Getting on the YouTubes.
- Watch Anime in Crunchyroll or Funimation. Also I have three free Two Day codes for Crunchyroll (PM me if you want them).
- Kissing Waifu, helps me calm down a lot.

That's pretty much it.
I listen to music, play yume nikki, draw or watch my favorite movie over and over until im satisfied and feel better.
Close friends on here know what movie that is, heeeeeeh
Listening to music. Depending on my mood can go from Simo & Garfunkel to Led Zeppelin to Ella Fitzgerald to Beethoven.

Playing Chess which, isn't really a good thing to do when you're mad but it's a great way to forget about whatever it is that's got you upset.

Spending the day alone with a prepared routine (working out, playing PS3 which I only like when I'm completely alone, shower and take care of my appearance and, when I'm relaxed, read)
lately ive been making popcorn (with this awesome popcorn making pan looking thing)and just watching an epic adventure movie while stuffing my face
I cut and burn myself and then play the piano
Listen to some of my favorite music, take a nice hot shower, go for a nice long drive (where there's not a lot of traffic), make some herbal tea... etc.
Hell, I come to FAKKU and rub one out, thats what were all here for aint we? Come on, you gonna tell me your here to visit the forums then leave? Please, my nigga...
^ what exactly is your point ?
HMM, go out side pull up a lawn chair, sit back and take a nap, or if it is a super sunny day, go sailing in my penguin. But if i so frazzled i could power half of new york w/ my brains confusion, its a nap at sea for me.
Zen mode with my pets:
Spoiler:

Forum Image: http://t.imgbox.com/ackSyDng.jpg
Forum Image: http://t.imgbox.com/abpBwHBF.jpg
Forum Image: http://t.imgbox.com/acbq00si.jpg
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Thanks to medication, the only time I'm not calm is when I'm horny. Obviously I fap to silence the beast.
Music, especially classic and latin.
Bite my lip or tongue
Chew on my tongue
Sleep
Listen to music
I fap while drinking tea
Nap, eat or masturbate
Hard to say what I do anymore >< I think I may have to re-think of what makes me calm, normally what brings me peace and mind, I imagine being on the San Francisco bridge in the middle the night, looking over the ocean and seeing all the hill side light up, then when I turn around I see nothing but vast dark ocean, I know it makes no sense but being near the ocean really makes me calm lol I guess that's what makes me calm, being near the ocean :D
Music and chatting with/being around friends calms me down, but lately all I've needed is Alexisonfire and City and Color <3.
Also acoustic music is the best relaxer.
[color=#006FFF]It's hard to be anxious when listening to Nujabes or any number of classical pieces like Claire de Lune by Debussy; for added effect, I also do some sketching just to take my mind off of things.
i just sit back and listen to random jazz music

:D
I sew. It's the bes therapy
Pages Prev1234Next