What anime was your first mecha anime?

Zoids would have been the first I got attached to. They were the first ones I tried to build too. I had watched gundam before it Im pretty aure but it's not at fault for giving me a fetish for giant robots.
I saw the lifesize gundam when I was in japan and that rekindled my love for mecha anime.
Reminds me I still need to build the gundam I bought in japan... I know what I'll spend my weekend doing
It Was Neon Genesis Evangelion Or Gundam Wing.I don't Fuckin Know Really.
Mine's Tobikage
most likely G-Gundam.
I don't know if any of you know this, maybe I am too old...
My very first Anime containing Mechas was 'Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs'
Maziger Z! Good old days.
Mine was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. I haven't seen alot of the older mecha shows, but Gundam Wing made me at least watch alot of the older Gundam series.
Probably...Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, though I watched it in original JP w/chinese subs, so my understanding was limited. (not to mention I was only 6 at the time)
Neon genesis evangleion.
Infinite Stratos, if it counts. If not, then Evangelion
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan. If that doesn't count then Gundam Suit.
Linebarrels of Iron! Then I moved onto Full Metal Panic!
Ah mecha animes, I have had a long facination with them. But the first for me was Voltron.
I came into the anime scene relatively late.

My first is Gundam Seed.
My first was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I quickly hopped onto the mecha train as I flew through SDF Macross next~
My first mecha was G-Force, god I feel old now...
my first mech anime was gundam wing
Voltes V!!!! Laser Sword!!!!
does speed racer count? cuz its between that and robotech. ( or zoids) been so long since i watched something that focused less on nudity and more on things i dont remember. why cant they span the gap and put demons, matial arts, mecha, sex, and world endangerment all together into a multi season herem love story we all want it but the only ones who tried (Tenchi muyo, and all related) just stopped before they ever really got off the ground I want yu yu hokashou meets godannar meets love hina meets gundom wing and spash in some heathy amounts of toradora. if you know of one such let me know id love to watch it.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Robotech, ah that terrible spliced together mess of three totally unrelated mecha animes into a single Americanized show. Terrible but it was my first.